Trapshooters Forum banner

ELITE SHOTGUNS-LARGEST STOCKING KOLAR DEALER-WWW.ELITE-SHOTGUNS.COM

52K views 115 replies 25 participants last post by  trap_shooter2000 
#1 · (Edited)
SEE OUR 2018 SCHEDULE HERE!
CLICK THE LINK: Elite Shotguns Traveling Showroom | Largest Stocking Dealer New and Used Kolar & Zoli Shotguns

At Elite Shotguns, we are the LARGEST stocking dealer of Zoli and Kolar shotguns! We also offer Browning, Beretta, Silver Seitz, Rizinni, Fauste, Fierce Rifles, and a large selection of used guns as well!

Call, message, or email me below for up to date selection. We look forward to working with you on your next purchase! Our new website is coming soon!

Thanks,
Aaron Willoughby
Elite Shotguns
Phone 606-481-0955
Email: aaron@elite-shotguns.com

#31 ·
The World Skeet Championships are in full swing!!

Stop in our store at the National Shooting Complex this week in San Antonio, Texas! Our staff will be on hand to help with your next Kolar or Zoli purchase, and you can even test drive a demo!

Thanks, Aaron Willoughby
L&B-Elite Shotguns

#34 ·
Wow! What a year for L&B-Elite Shotguns as we wrap up at the Autumn Grand in Arizona!

Thank you to all of our customers, host gun clubs across the country, and the many friends that we made throughout 2016! We appreciate all of you! As the holiday season approaches and guns are put away for the winter, we encourage you to spend lots of time with your family and friends!

The 2017 target season will be here before you know it, and we have big things coming for you! See you soon!

*CONTACT ME TODAY FOR UPDATED INVENTORY AND SALE PRICING ON ALL OF OUR BRANDS!*

THANK YOU!
Aaron Willoughby
L&B/Elite Shotguns

#39 ·
I will not be at the Dixie Grand. We will be there for the Southern Grand and the Florida State shoot in March, and possibly the week prior to the Southern Grand. If you're looking for something specific send me a PM and I'll be glad to help out with pricing. Thanks for the contact!

#46 ·
Will you come to Illinois at any point? I have never tried Pilla before. I would like to try it before buying it. I am looking either Outlaw X6 or Panther X6. Can you PM me some pricing options? Thanks.
We will certainly be at the Grand American in our vendor building in August. Check out www.pillasport.com for msrp pricing. Let me know if you find a model you like. I'll be happy to help. Thanks, Aaron Willoughby

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.