1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eli Manning

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whatta_attitude, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

It was unreal that the Giants had the game won and Eli on 1st down throws to a man who is double teamed....Wonder what big brother thought of that one??

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Taking everything into consideration he did a hell of a job ... Big Brother should be proud ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Let's not forget the four touchdown passes Eli threw. Big brother has had his bad throws (particularly in one game this year).

4. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

He gave the game away by throwing a pass that was uncatchable!!!!

5. rumplestilskin

rumplestilskin TS Member

The Game was fixed!! The Networks paid them off. They wanted everbody to see the records be broke.

6. Stetson 33

Stetson 33 TS Member

The Patriots beat the Giants without the right side starters on the offensive line.This is damm impressive considering how good the G- man are on the defensive line.People were complaining when the Patriots were beating opposition by scores in 40's and 50's complained they were running up scores.
    Now they are resting hurt players and winning close games which good teams
    are suppose to do.Eli had an excellent game his receivers let him down with
    too many dropped balls at critical times.What separates Patriots and rest of
    NfL? Brady, he reminds me of Montana the longer he plays.I know most of the country hates the Patriots but they are perfection for at least two more weeks
    and I watched the 72 Dolphins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.