1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Electronic Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Eleanor, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

Tell the ammunition manufactures to "KISS OUR ASS".

I suggest a new way to hold Trap Shoots where ammo mfg's. will not make a cent.

Why not use an Electronic computerized program such as "DRY FIRE" to hold registered shoots ?

What are "YOUR" thoughts ?

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

A little boring, no recoil.

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

No powder to smell. And how would everyone use the same equipment at say a state shoot or the Grand?

Besides, it is not the ammunition companies so much that are making the sport cost more. The amount of shells used for all trapshoots all over the world do not phase them at all. The hunters are the money on the bottom line.

DISCLAIMER: I do not know that last statement for a fact but have read it numerous times.

Now if you could figure out some way to use something besides lead in the shells, or something to power your cars and trucks to get to the shoots besides gas, you may have something.

John

4. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

Just a thought.

I guess we could lite a gunpowder scented candle for the "smell"!

5. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

We wizz and moan just to hear ourselves. Maybe $9.00 plus for a box shells not enough ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.