1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALLS - WHICH ONE ************

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIG PAPA, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

I am wanting to purchase an electronic predator call. Before I purchase, I would like some feedback from folks who own one. Anyone got one they really like, what do you like about it etc (i.e. the brand and model). Also, anyone who has been disappointed with one they have purchased. Thanks for the info.

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Buy the Foxpro Spitfire. Nice little call with remote and not expensive. I have the expensive Foxpro Fury and you don't need it.

3. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Fox Pro 24 or Wildlife Technologies. Ability to download virtually any sounds to the machine. Don't buy what everyone else is buying in your neck of the woods as the critters will get wise to hearing the same sounds over and over unless of course they die.

4. 1oz

1oz Member

0   0   0

Only owning for just a short while i have and my hunting partners have expressed how clear my Wildlife Tech caller is . I'm sure 1 of the 2 aboved mentioned will possibly meet your requirements . Good Luck an enjoy.

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do a search on here. A guy "Captain Smoke" has been selling Fox Pro here for very good prices and quick delivery.

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Used Fox Pro for years and tried others. Fox Pro is the best for me and does the job.

7. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

0   0   0

Foxpro.

8. markc2

markc2 Member

0   0   0

If you want the absolute best, check out the MAD Minaska series (Flambeau Outdoors). Four models to choose from, with or without decoys, a huge variety of sounds, and the best quality on the market.

9. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy the Foxpro FX5. Can't seem to find a dealer that has one.

Are they still being made? Who is Captin Smoke? Thanks, Del

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Make your own.

11. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

0   0   0

Go to allpredatorcalls.com

IIRC I think the FX5 is an older model so that might be why you are having a hard time finding one. I could be wrong though.

12. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Just bought a Minaska, works great.

13. Captain Smoke

Captain Smoke Member

0   0   0

Del, As far as I know the FX5 is no longer made. I have a used FX5 that I would sell. If interested you can call me 765-661-3398 Trent AKA Captain Smoke

14. REA

REA TS Member

0   0   0

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think you can add your own sounds to a Wildlife Tech call.

15. 1oz

1oz Member

0   0   0

That is correct you have to send back and they aren't cheap either . You get 40 -50 calls with the purchase depending on model and you get to choose what calls you want. In my case I dont need any extra as you will find you will use 5 or 6 and thats about it. I will say this my caller is very very clear sounding ,is it needed i can not answer and extremely load . I have reviewed the CS-24 model of foxpro and they are useing WT's old speakers .Can't answer if that is good or bad. I'm sure both products are good . Is 1 better than the other i would say apples vers apples . I would get what would work best for you.

16. Captain Smoke

Captain Smoke Member

0   0   0

big papa I have answered your pm Thanks Trent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.