1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

electric fireplace

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slayer, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

We are preparing to build and are looking at decorative and semi functional fireplaces. We are going with geo thermal for the main heat so i guess it's mostly the decorative angle that we are concerned with. Any one have an electric fireplace that they like? thanks Bill

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I have two, one in my rec room that looks like a small wood stove - so good it actually fools people. The other is in my 5th wheel and both look good and are a good source of additional heat.

3. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

They advertise "real" flames. Anyone have one where the flames look real? thanks again Bill

4. James344

James344 Active Member

I have two of the Heat Surge Amish made Oak Mantle fireplaces advertised in newspapers from time to time. They look great, the "flame" is actually two small light bulbs that can be dimmed. Actually heats my Living Room really well (26' x 30').I have two of the Amish made Oak Mantle stoves. They look great, the "flame" is actually two small light bulbs that can be dimmed. Actually heats my Living Room really well (26' x 30').

5. James344

James344 Active Member

I have two of the Heat Surge Amish made Oak Mantle fireplaces advertised in newspapers from time to time. They look great, the "flame" is actually two small light bulbs that can be dimmed. Actually heats my Living Room really well (26' x 30').I have two of the Amish made Oak Mantle stoves. They look great, the "flame" is actually two small light bulbs that can be dimmed. Actually heats my Living Room really well (26' x 30').

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.