1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Election stolen for Obama by...Paulbots?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Just when I thought the Tea Party was in some cases the most self-destructive faction of the Republican party, it turns out the Paul'bots are not to be outdone...and are willing to flirt with handing the election to Obama to prove it.

Wow, way to persuade us, guys.

If they were looking for a way to prove they are wackos - this certainly "checks the box," eh?

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well they are from Iowa. I got news for em, Romney, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson ain't winning their state anyway, so why worry? Ojacka** is going to win your electoral votes.

What's up with Iowa anyway? Only 1 large urban area. I don't think of it as a big union manufacturing state. Yet it has a history of being a hotbed of liberalism. All those small town folks and farmers heading to the polls to vote alongside comrades Pelosi, Schumner, Obama, etal

Farmers voting for subsidies??????? Or we always voted Democrap, and by God we will continue??? You crapped outside 60 years ago too, why not continue that tradtion?? Oh I forgot it is Iowa, they still might do that.LOL

On another note, talking about self destruction, In Indiana tea party candiadate Mourdouck is going to lose. Yeah he made a stupid comment, that will be blamed for his lose. But if you look real close at the Indiana polls
    only 70% of the Indiana Republicans say they will vote for Mourdouck, seems some are still miffed about the Hoosier state only giving their hero Lugar, 36 years to achieve what he wanted to achieve. Real Bright guys! The rest of the Republican party supported that clown for 36 years, and his thanks for keeping him in DC for 36 years is to be a sore loser.

3. schwabby

schwabby Member

Is it time to start making up excuses?

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Time for you to do what you do best..schwabb the toilet

5. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

She resigned in September...old news.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

FYI the Des Moines Register came out and endorsed Romney, had gone for Obama in 2008. Several other prominent papers have done the same.

HM

7. 548

548 Guest

I have been waiting with bated breath for the coveted Des Moines Register presidential endorsement.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Obama was waiting with bated breath for it, because he made a special trip for a closed-door meeting with their editorial board, the week before they announced their choice.

9. Itchyb

Itchyb TS Member

Idiots
    Out
    Wandering
    Around

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And what Buzzgun wrote is prima facia evidence of why there are many who feel disenfranchised with the Republican Party.

The GOP has moved further and further left, becoming the conservative wing of the Democratic Party. RINOism, entitlement programs, gun bans and other illnesses infect the party, along with the serious disease of government expansion and deficit spending. Plus constant "reaching across the aisle" compromising that hands victory after victory to the Dems. For example, there is not one anti-gun law that could have passed congress without being aided and abetted by our supposed friends, the Republicans. Think hard about that.

The tea party along with some true pro-gunners said "Enough". The GOP is broken and needs to be fixed.

But instead of this dire warning being taken to heart and soul searching done, the tea partiers were viciously attacked, slandered and libeled, along with any gun owner who on principle will not vote for a gun banner. And it's ironic that the Republicans doing it are parroting everything the liberals say about the tea party. It happens all the time on this very site.

So Republicans got what they wanted. They neutralized those supporting fiscal responsibility, the Second Amendment, and other conservative issues. To the point where they drove many from the party. Which the GOP can ill afford to lose. Republicans have made it quite clear to these people MY WAY OR HIGHWAY. Well, it should be no surprise when they chose the HIGHWAY and are flocking to third parties. The Paulians, Libertarians and Constitution Partiers are signs of a deep illness within the GOP.

So now we're down to the wire and all sorts of excuses are being made up, like how the GOP had to emulate the liberals in order to woo votes from conservative Democrats, and the undecideds. The problem with this gambit is that it alienated a lot of true conservatives who are fed up with their votes being taken for granted. I hope the math pencils out and the gain offsets the losses.

Oh, and let's not forget the name calling. Republicans are throwing temper tantrums all over the Internet, trying to brow beat others into voting as they demand. Unfortunately this tactic doesn't work, but you cannot explain the irrationality of it to those who irrationally claim to be conservatives and pro-gunners when their votes go to support those who are not.

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well Brian I've seen reports that Oregon "may" be in play this year. Just a slight chance it could go Republican, but a chance. So I guess I'm going to brow beat you - to consider voting Romney.

Either a person by the name of Romney or Obama is going to be elected President this Tuesday. Nobody else except those 2. Ron Paul isn't going to be elected or Gary Johnson or Joe Blow. It is either Romney or Obama. Now whom would you rather see elected?

I never voted for Bush 43. I had the luxury of living in Indiana where neither Gore or Kerry had a chance in hell of winning. So having that luxury I voted Libertarian. I voted my principals. Now in 2008 I didn't have that luxury as Indiana was in play. I voted McCain, didn't help as Ojacka** was the first Democrat to win that state since they went for LBJ in 64. Normally I would encourage you to vote Libertarian but Oregon is in play. How you going to feel if Ojacka** wins Oregon by a vote or two vote in each precinct?

Your main interest seems to be the 2nd amendment. Commendable. How about your devotion to the 1st amendment? The 1st amendment the one about religious freedom? Obacka** is the one who has declared war on that one.

Ever hear about fighting the last war and not the current one, or fighting the wrong war at the wrong time? Romney, right now is no threat to the 2nd amendment. I know of no national legislation being proposed that is anti 2nd amendment. I'm sure if Ojack... is given a 2nd term though it will be under attack.

This is what scares me. So many gun owners are standing on the front porch of our house worried about whether the anti guns goons we chase off last year are coming back. We're worried about whether the new guy we recruited (Romney) is up to the challenge if they do come back, after all, all he brought to the fight was a single shot 22. Meanwhile while we are out on the front porch another group of goons has kicked the back door in and is raping our daughter aka relgious freedom.

So, you coming to the back of the house to help us stop the rapist or are you going to stay on the front porch because the other goons might come back? Right NOW we need your help out back.

Oregon is in play, no third way out.

12. Brian in Oregon

Oregon is in play? You better take that up with GW22. He emphatically insists Oregon is NOT a swing state.

As for the First Amendment, it will be gone right after the Second Amendment is.

And your parable about Republicans needing my help overlooks that they were the ones in the first place that said they did not care what I wanted. But now they demand my vote. Sounds an awful lot like someone who thinks they deserve an unworked for entitlement. But then the GOP has been going liberal for quite a while.

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

So tell me Brian, who is going to win Tuesday? Gary Johnson, Obama, Ron Paul, Romney?

Looks to me like the 1st amendment is already gone, didn't have to wait for the 2nd amendment to disappear.

As far as Oregon being in play, it is what I heard on the news. If you are 100% sure Oregon is going Ojacka.. by all means vote Ron Paul, Gary Johnson.

"they did not care what I wanted. But now they demand my vote." No the 1st amendment demands your vote not the Republican party. And what did you want from them anyway? I personally don't want a damn thing other than to be left alone. You seem to be "someone who thinks they deserve an unworked for entitlement." You are the one who is wanting something.

Respectfully yours,

Bisi

14. Brian in Oregon

So are you saying that it does not matter what we want in a politician, that it only matters that we support the party?

15. spritc

spritc Active Member

So Brian, you prefer Obama over Romney?

16. Brian in Oregon

I prefer a pro-gunner over a gun banner.

Please show me the pro-gunner I can vote for.

I will not be forced into voting for someone who bans guns.

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

No that is not what I'm saying.

18. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

It's not news that Brian supports Bronco- yawn.

19. Brian in Oregon

All I can say Bisi is that my criteria for a politician is that they not be a gun banner.

Please show me the politician I can vote for who is not a gun banner.

20. crusha

crusha TS Member

I wouldn't worry about it. Oregon is not in play, and never will be.

Let the card-carrying labor union people up there vote for who they want.

That being said, I will add: the time to vote for Ron Paul was in the primary. If he can't win a Republican primary, he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the general election. If you're voting for him in the general election, you're simply an idiot.

But I don't think that many Ron Paul supports are that idiotic. There may be a few. There may even be a few here. But not anywhere near a majority. Yes, I suspect there are a few tinfoil-hat types sitting there in their black H&K shirts and camo pants, listening to their shortwave radios and planning an assault on the polls.

But I don't think they will be more than a blip, if that. The point of the story above, is that the GOP can always do a better job of choosing their electors...and as Richard Mourdock shows, the Tea Party needs to do a better job of vetting their candidates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.