1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Elect Newt: Put O back in office

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mallard2, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Is there any doubt a vote for Newt is a vote for O?

Kicked out of office by his own party for ethics.

Six years of adultery.

No backing from his party.

By comparison, no money to run on.

But they keep letting him win primaries. Crazy.

1-26-12 Poll: Gingrich leads Romney, but badly trails Obama MSNBC

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Another liberal telling conservatives how to vote.

Romney banned guns. Newt didn't.

If Romney gets the nomination I'm voting third party.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Pukes make hay out of every facet of a candidate's private life. The tacky interview with the ex wife who obviously had an agenda shows it.

JFK would not make it in today's political atmosphere.

MSNBC is about as credible as the Huffington post. Or, for that matter the New York times.

[​IMG]

HM

4. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

mallard 2, you said "But they keep letting him win primaries. Crazy."

My question.. Who is "they?" They keep letting him win?? Are you referring to voters in different states?

If so, what makes them crazy for exercising their right of choice via a ballot?

Just an odd comment...

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

mallard2 must be a new sign on name for mrskeet.......same old lefty topics.

MSNBC......Major Scum No Body Cares

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thats obvious- the Republican party is being wrecked by these people wearing tinfoil hats and drooling in unison when they see the moon.

Brian btw you are dead wrong-

And I will tell you something- there are certain people that really worry me- for example the ones that want to be able to carry guns in schools--- that is nuts and they are nuts-- and the vast vast majority of americans feel that way.

So if you call that banning guns- you know where my position is.

I am not saying you cant have a school marksmanship team but to think people, either adults or kids should be able to walk around schools carring guns- flat out crazy is the category I put that in.

So yes go ahead and divide the republican party- find someone that you think looks like you when you shave in the morning and look in the mirror. If you think Gingrich is the answer- you have shown a terrible lack of judgement.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Halfmile,
    I respectfully/unfortunately must disagree with you. If JFK were running today he would get a complete pass (and probably admiration) from the left wing liberal media.

After all slick willy RAPED 2 women that we know about and he is a hero among liberal women??

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Duh! How will O be put back in office if Newt is ELECTED????? Perhaps the opening poster meant if Newt is NOMINATED.

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

"there are certain people that really worry me- for example the ones that want to be able to carry guns in schools"

Those are called CCW dorks.

10. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Gene, so well said. and yes, nominated is the term.

If Romney is liberal, what is Obama?

It defies logic when someone says something about ANY so called conservative, even one who CAN'T win the general election, they are liberal according to you guys.

Ok, I say this again, just as Ann Coulter (Is she a liberal? I don't think so!) said yesterday: Nominate Newt and you have elected Obama president again.

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

By god if a person can and is willing to join the military then I think damn well they should be able to carry a handgun to school. We are talking college here you know. Your willing to send a young fellow off to war to keep your ass safe and then tell him he can't protect himself from these waco's the the liberals have produce. Wild Bill

12. Brian in Oregon

GN7777777, quote: <i>"Thats obvious- the Republican party is being wrecked by these people wearing tinfoil hats and drooling in unison when they see the moon.

Brian btw you are dead wrong-

And I will tell you something- there are certain people that really worry me- for example the ones that want to be able to carry guns in schools--- that is nuts and they are nuts-- and the vast vast majority of americans feel that way.

So if you call that banning guns- you know where my position is.

I am not saying you cant have a school marksmanship team but to think people, either adults or kids should be able to walk around schools carring guns- flat out crazy is the category I put that in.

So yes go ahead and divide the republican party- find someone that you think looks like you when you shave in the morning and look in the mirror. If you think Gingrich is the answer- you have shown a terrible lack of judgement.

Regards from Iowa

Gene"</i>

That's the most ignorant post I've seen yet from you.

Romney banned firearms, and bragged about it during the early days of his campaign.

Newt has not voted to ban firearms.

My position is I will not vote for gun banners.

As for guns in school, it's perfectly legal for CHL holders here in Oregon to carry a firearm in schools. We have not had any problems with this. Your Sarah Brady angst is misdirected. Save it for the gangbangers carrying UNLICENSED and UNLAWFULLY POSSESSED firearms in school.

13. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

Newt’s campaign lacks organization. How can we expect him to run our country when he is having trouble running his campaign? Think about that folks.

We need someone that is a good leader, someone that can straighten out the mess our country is in. I think Newt will only make matter worse.

14. Brian in Oregon

And Romney and his gun banning, socialized medicine, tax raising, job killing pedigree can do better?

I think not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.