1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eezox for 391 urika

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by open choke, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. open choke

open choke TS Member

Question I read that this stuff is a CLP type spray that stays dry to the touch.

Can I clean & store my 391 upright without having to worry about it running down and leaking out of the receiver?

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

It's a liquid that eventually dries. Like all oils it migrates... if you let it dry first it might work.

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Eezox is to my mind one of the finest cleaners and best rust inhibitors on the market. Clean and oil your gun with Eezox. Wipe off all but a thin coat and let it dry. In my experience there will be no migration and your gun will be well protected.

Robert

4. jamie65

jamie65 Member

if possible store your 391 barrel down!

5. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Eesox is a wonderful gun lubricant/protectant. I wish someone local carried it. Bought a can at a shoot out of state once and it is finally gone. I would spray guns down after a rainy day shoot wipe off excess, and consider it done. Also neat smelling wife always could tell when I used it, and said it smelled great. used as directed it don't migrate and it is great for all forms of autos, rifles , pistols etc.

6. pumpernck

pumpernck Member

Great stuff! I use it for all my gun cleaning and protection from corrosion. SLP 2000 is also great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.