1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EEZOX, Anybody using it???????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pyrdek, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Just wondering if anyone here uses or has used EEZOX gun cleaner, lube & protector. It is an all in one product. I had a small can and it seemed to work well for me. It cleaned the crud off the 1100 and 1187 magazine tube quite well and even took off the baked on residue near the gas port exits on the barrel. It seems to do a good job protecting from rust, for me anyway. It claims to be non-petroleum based and good for muzzle loaders. I have not tried it on the MLs I have so no idea if this is a valid claim. The last thing is I like the smell of it.

Now any reports others may want to provide?

I finished the small can I had but I have not found any more around my neck of the woods. I don't recall where I got that can. It is listed in some on-line stores. Before I get more, I was just wondering if you care to share your experiences with this product.
  2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Aug 27, 2007
    I won a small spray can of it as a door prize last summer. I used it up but didn't find it to be anything spectacular or even any better than other things I can buy OTC (Break-Free CLP, Corrosion-X, Barricade/Sheath, Boeshield); I think the whole "synthetic" angle is overplayed in products like this anyway. I don't buy gun products in spray cans so that didn't impress me and I don't do black powder so "non-petroleum" wasn't important. It's not available at retail around here and, to me, it's certainly not worth paying extra for freight to mail order more.

If you like it, order more and use it. You have my opinion but the choice is yours.

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2006
    We sold that in our store for several years. It was a very good product. After getting some fairly recently, I noticed that the can I got smelled alot different, an unpleasant smell...may just have been a bad can, can't really say.
  4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Oct 6, 2006
    It is a great product. One of the best for long term protection. Jake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.