1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwardsburg youth trap benefit 4-14

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by plinker611, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

youth trap benefit saturday,we start seasoning the meat today,200 lbs pork tenderloins,240 lbs chicken & sides,7 kegs,and gallons&gallons of soft drinks.,we are still selling tickets $25 ea for drawing & food & drinks or $15 at the door for food&drink only,
    $2000 cash to be given away,alot of "inbetween prizes" collected to be given away,all u can eat dinner,all you care to drink keg beer(and tall paul made shure we had liney's in the line up)or soft drinks,and dancing afterwards.where else can you get all this, for the price,and the best part is it keeps our kids(our future)shooting trap for free.

wanted to send a thanks out to a few that went above & beyond to support our future trap shooters, tim c., thanks for the posters & ticket sales, rick & matt(all though i think rick got to win all the prizes he donated,,, said something about matt and t.v. marathon's,fishing???)and their ticket sales,and tall paul for all the time he has put(up with me) into this ,and all that have supported this cause,sold tickets,donated time(must be over 50 vollenteers to get this done).it wouldnt happen with out all the help.i have missed a few please accept my apoligies for my add.

doors open at 5:pm,food will be ready, raffle ticket cutoff is around 6- 6:30 pm,admission tickets available all nite and drawing starts around 7:pm

again thanks to all,hope to see you there,mark

2. plinker611

plinker611 Member

3. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Up for a great cause

4. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

PLEASE STOP BY TO SUPPORT OUR KID'S TRAP SHOOTING PROGRAM & A GOOD TIME.

I WAS ABLE TO SAMPLE THE EAT'S - AS ANDY GRIFFITH WOULD SAY, "ITS GoooOOOOOD!"

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE SUPPORT - SEE YOU TONIGHT. PAUL.

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to all the wmcc shooters,members,youth trap team,trap team parents,and all helpers that supported our youth trap program by, donating time,resources,and purchasing a ticket.with out this kind of support this fund raiser would not have happend.
    this years benefit was our best one yet,even though we lowered our ticket price $5. we sold 220 tickets,auciton'd off 2 guns that a wmcc shooter set up,had a wmcc shooter run a 50/50 that put a nice chunk of $$$ in,had a wmcc shooter take care of very nice posters,and advertising,had wmcc shooters that help'd me cook 400 lbs of meat(and drink lots of beer while cooking),a few wmcc shooters that sold tickets,the wmcc shooters that donated prizes to give away between cash prizes,,,and sorry to all the wmcc shooters that i didnt call your name out as a $$$$ winner that supported the cause. this west michigan calcutta circut is the best.all in order to pass this sport down to the next generation,

untill next year(and it will take a few of us(C.S.) that long to get over our hangovers) mark jones

6. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Great Job Mark You Did Another Fine Job Again This Year. Thanks To Everyone

That Supported The Kid's - They Are REALLY Fine Young Men & Ladies - Without

This Outpouring Of Support They Would Not Have The Opportunity To Shoot. Damm,

You All Make Me Proud! THANK YOU! Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.