1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwardsburg meat shoot ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Who's next, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who's next

Who's next Member

just wondering if there is going to be a meat shoot this sunday. matt's mouth is starting to water for some of those porter house steak that i won last time Rick K.

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Should be a post started. You might have not looked deep enough into the archives, lol.

What's for dinner? I'll be home in an hour.

Matt Ski

P.S. I'll take a filet, medium, baked potato, side salad, and a cornona...with lime. Thanks Pops.

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I will take the same minus the cornona.

Thanks hook

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

yes there will be a shoot sunday(superbowl sunday of course),sorry about the delay on the post.

day starts 8Am-11:am with breakfast, shooting starts at 10:am,will have lunch available after 12:pm.will shoot the usual program,10 bird,protections,and wobble,door shoots,and any other creative ideas we all can agree on.

for first place prizes we are going to have thick sliced bacon 4 lb packs,first cut chops,and split chicken breasts,seconds will be lowerys famous brats,or breakfast sausage.

have heard that the franz crew will be there,said they were looking for matt to get their cut on last months shoot,i told them a guy named hook took all matts steak,so hook beware,they are wanting their porterhouse steaks,or they will take your bacon.rick i left you out of the picture with the franz clan,so your safe,hope to see you guys there,mark

5. pullbangloss

First Hook, now the Franz kids! I think I need to sign up on the novice sheet!

Matt Ski

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

7. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Looking forward to shooting in the snow AGAIN... temps in the 30's maybe?? I probably wont make it as a weather forcaster

Anyway come out and shoot! the trap fields will be cleared of as much snow as we can remove ; if its not good enough they will fire the trap chairman..

Hook if Gary cant make it; I'll shoot with ya, and after that you wont receive any complaints about shooting bad..Shooting with me, you will look like Phil Kiner or Leo Harrison or Louie or Matt Ski, sorry but I wont be able to get you to Don S (xtxt) shooting status..:)

See you all Sunday the 6th @ 10 am.

Jake

8. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

9. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

10. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Steve,
    I do remember a pair like that, the older guy could really shoot and just looked at the younger one all the time when he missed..:)
    I thought that the older guy shooting real well and the younger one missing alott was just staged,( throw people off kinda thing) hmm not so sure about that now..:)

Hope to see you all on Sunday..

Jake

11. plinker611

plinker611 Member

steve,i think i remeber that pair,i had to remind the aa scrounger three times that it was his shot,.he was too busy worring about them hulls,if he only knew that i have thousands of them junk aa's(i only load the sts/nitro hulls)he would go into convulsions.maybe ill be nice and offer them to him,or be mean and throw handfuls on the ground just before its his turn to shoot.but i dont want his partner to be too mad at me,what do you think???mark

12. pullbangloss

Up for warm weather!

Matt Ski

13. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

To the Top ... All Shooters welcome

Jake

14. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Back to the top...

15. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

One more time UP!!!!

16. plinker611

plinker611 Member

jake i pulled a wild boar ham (shot at ted nugents place last november) out of the freezer,going to do grilled boar and cheese sandwiches,and soup for lunch,campbell soup to warm the ole bones on a nice feb.day,see you saturday to pack meat & blow snow,mark

17. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I was looking forward to shooting the meat shoot,because last time I had a great time but things happen and I won't be able to make this one.Maybe if Gary and I are not there Matt and Rick will stay longer.You all have a great shoot and maybe we will see you next time.

hook

18. Who's next

Who's next Member

I was looking forward to Hook's presence. What will I do now...

Matt Ski

19. Who's next

Who's next Member

hook, i had to work that sunday nite. but not working this sunday so i,ll be there a little longer. i was hoping to get to shoot with you. matt always wears me out shooting at edwardsburg. he and those birds just don't get along. maybe i'll see you next time

20. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Now your makeing me feel even worse I actually had a chance to shoot with the great Who's Next and I can't make it,I will take a rain check.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.