1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Edwardsburg Meat Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by addictedtotrap, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Edwardsburg Monthly Meat shoot JAN 2nd at Edwardsburg Conservation Club, Edwardsburg MI

edwardsburgconservationclub.org
    Breakfast at 8 am shooting starts at 10 am.

Hope to see you there,

Also we are closed the weekend of Christmas.

Jake

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

For those who do not know, this is in Michigan ( lower) and is a great and fun club to shoot at

3. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

THanks CubanCigar2000....!

UP!!

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

jake,had a request for porter house steaks,so im(were) really going to be in trouble this month(thanks john).

day starts with breakfast at 8am-11am,lunch after 12pm,shooting starts at 10am,will be shooting 10 bird,protections,wobble 10 bird,six shooters per squad,and any games of chance we can agree on.

this months prizes,porterhouse steaks,smoked chops,raw 1st cut chops,premium burgers, 1/3 lb patties,and chicken breastses. for seconds were sticking with sweet itialin brats(great for spagetti or on a bun),and breakfast sausage,

just wanted to say thanks to all who have been out to shoot with us,so far this year we have given away 3 1/2 freezers of meat,for 3 shoots,we have two moore shoots after this one(maybe well hit a record of 8 freezers full),WE WILL NOT HOLD A APRIL MEAT SHOOT,had a misprint on our flyers,march ham shoot will be our last untill october.any suggestions for our next two meat shoots will be considerd,hope to see rick k. and matt(o, i for got the wmcc says mat has retired from shooting) or at least some of them fellas 0n the 2nd,that is gonna be a busy weekend of shooting(2 calcuttas & us). weather will be normal jan.weather, hope to see you there,mark

5. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

6. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

This months prizes: porterhouse steaks,smoked chops,raw 1st cut chops,premium burgers, 1/3 lb patties,and chicken breastses.
    For seconds were sticking with sweet itialin brats(grtat for spagetti or on a bun),and breakfast sausage,

7. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hope it hits 40 degrees, LOL.

Matt Ski

8. plinker611

plinker611 Member

matt you gonna make it out???,mark

9. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

From what I hear from all the WMCC folks Matt is only a fair weather shooter 50 degrees and no wind.. LOL...

Granted I am hearing all that second hand of course..

Jake

10. pullbangloss

You guys have to remember I'm getting old and my bones can't take the cold air any longer. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Might see us there!

Matt Ski

11. plinker611

plinker611 Member

i heard the real reason was one of them things called a job (SORRY FOR USING PROFANITY),mark

12. lostandout

lostandout Member

to cold to shot but never to cold to hunt and fish

13. plinker611

plinker611 Member

after seeing the walleye pics matt posted,i think shooting may end up on the back burner too in my book,merry christmas,mark

14. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

15. plinker611

plinker611 Member

to the top

16. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Need address for GPS.Thank you

hook

17. plinker611

plinker611 Member

26524 pine lk st,edwardsburg,mi,49122 hope to see you there,i see the calcutta for that day may be cancelled,if so ill need to make shure we have enough prizes,if i could get an idea on how many shooters have changed plans i will make the nessary adjustment,i pick up porterhouse steaks friday,thanks,we may give away 2 freezers full this time,and maybe the board will give me some time off with out pay(oh i forgot im a vollenteer,ill just get the time off)3 freezers full????mark

18. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

To the top..!!!

Adress is:
    26524 Pine Lake St
    Edwardsburg, MI
    Off of US 12 East of Niles MI North of South Bend.

Jake

19. pullbangloss

Mark,

Hard to judge a turnout but I think it should be good. Hook usually brings an entourage with him where ever his travels bring him. When such an elite shooter decides to attend a shoot people just come out of the wood works for a chance to shoot on his squad. I for one am going to be there just to try and sign up with Hook.

Matt Ski

20. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

so its really true...... hook is going to make an appearence..... is your carpet red enough jake? i've never been there but i sure hope theres stadium stands and bleacher seats so everybody can get a great view of our very own pro....... Cantwin... I know i'm definitly going to try and make it down there looking forward to meeting some of you. as for matt i'm almost positive the temperature will be good but if it has a single dark cloud in the sky he might not venture out.... he's kinda like a groundhog he comes out takes everybodies money ( meat?? time will tell) and then goes back down in his hole waiting for the next time his shadow wont follow

Everybody have a great Safe new year... see you all soon.. and for those of you that don't know exactly who i am i'm absolutly no threat at all but nearly living in the footprints of all the giants..

Regards TB, The Boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.