1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Edwardsburg Conservation Club MEAT SHOOT 2/5/2012

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Ol Faithful, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Another Meat Shoot is Scheduled for Sunday Febuary 5th Starting at 10:00am. The Last One in January was a Record Turnout with Great Steaks & Smoked Chops as Prizes. I'm sure This One Too will Prove to be Another Good Time. I'm Sure our Trap Chairman Mark Jones will Add to This Thread with More Details. See You There.

2. Who's next

Who's next Member

i'am starting to load some shells for this shoot. i need to win a few prizes matt ate all the pork chops i won at the last one. maybe a 50 bird calluta can be signed up after the meat shoot.

3. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

That's a good idea Rick. I don't know why we can't throw a 50 if we have the shooters.

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

thanks paul for not shouting (all caps)like last post,yes, its meat shoot time at the edwardsburg conservation club,sunday feb 5th. the day starts at 8am with build your breakfast menu $5 by jerry and myself,and we do offer the kitchen sink on that menu,so come hungry.shooting starts at 10am,10 bird,10 bird wobble,protections,wobble protections,swing set shoot with auction,and any and all other games of trap chance for great meat prizes,this month we have for first place,1 inch new york strips,smoked chops,and nice pork tenderloins.seconds,as always breakfast sausage,or brats.lunch will be served after 12pm,and going simple with brats & sides.looks like we are heading for a warm up this week,hope it holds out for sunday.if we get bored with shooting for meat we can run a 50 bird draw after 3.pm if we have the interest,and yes there will be eucher after shooting,matt shouldnt talk too mutch junk after seeing my secret partner in action last time we played(bob can elizebeth come out to play???),and matt im hiding my cell phone after reading all the prank texts you sent last time,and tall paul finally found his truck yesterday,fair warning pay backs are fun...mark

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Mark,

Glad I didn't warm up my truck or you would have moved that one too!

Paul,
    You know that saw?

Matt Ski

6. Who's next

Who's next Member

that's super bowl game nite. are the doors going to be open untill the end of the game. if so maybe we can bring some snacks in while we play cards

7. Who's next

Who's next Member

8. plinker611

plinker611 Member

rick,bring the snacks,well have both t.v's going,and im shure we wont leave till we have a new eucher,and superbowl champ, and bob Mc. can elizebeth come out ???

9. pullbangloss

Elizabeth can come out and play...if she dares! Bob and I were just setting the trap!

Matt Ski

10. Cabobob

Cabobob Member

I'll bring some snacks also, I think Elizabeth will be there. I think the cards will be good to us this time.
    Bob Mc

11. plinker611

plinker611 Member

what do we think about two meat shoots a month????,mark

12. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

Are they going to fix the traps?

13. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Yes Bill, they are being repaired & gone thru. Will be good to go by Sunday. Hope to see you then. Super Bowl Party Is Planned.

14. plinker611

plinker611 Member

b-rod,jan is my first month back as trap chairman,and trap repair/replacement/maintanace,is one of my top prioritys this year.,the traps are old..(so are we) but tell me when the last time was we lost a machine for a event?there may have been a few small delays lets say,but over the last three seasons of meat shoots,and this year calcuttas, we always finished the day with 2 traps.even if i had new pats,there would be a occasional glitch,just the nature of the beast..mark

15. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

Edwardsburg always throws an excellent shoot no matter what. I thought I heard that you were looking into new pat traps. Look forward to shooting with you guys. B-Rod

16. Who's next

Who's next Member

b-rod if i were you i would save on gas and stop at the meat market. Harry L.

17. pullbangloss

That's my Dad!

Matt Ski

18. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

Rick - since your getting proficient in the double gun game maybe we can shoot the bluebird protection then you won't have any excuses. Steve VV

19. plinker611

plinker611 Member

looking like great jan. weather,hope to pull off a afternoon calcutta,mark

20. plinker611

plinker611 Member

ttt,superbowl sunday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.