1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwardsburg cc meat shoot mar.1st sunday@@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker61, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

here we go again,turnout has been getting better ea. month,so were giving away for first, your choice of 4-1 inch n.y.strips,or a troyer 12 lb turkey,or a large pack of pork chops (first to win first to pick). second place, your choice of 3 styles of brats,reg,beer,or sweet itialin,or breakfast sausage, all aprox.2-lb packs.
    breakfast starts at 8:am,first squads shoot at 10:am,after 12:pm will be cooking pork chops for lunch,will have 50/50s for $$ and turkeys,pie shoots,and after your done shooting we have the coldest& cheapest beer in town.
    got a call from my repair man friday and he has my 2nd trap machine rebuilt,will be putting it back in the house tomorrow,to have it up and running for next weekend.we were abel to get 35 6 man squads through one house last month and were done in 3.5 hrs,and i apologize for the wait time&should be alot smoother with 2 houses.

april 5th sunday is our annual ham shoot(and the last meat shoot untill october i am working on pot shoots to replace meat shoots, unless the calcutta shooters want to use the facility will let everyone know)) and i was abel to get 50 hilshire split hams in the freezer for that shoot,will have other meat for first place prizes,2nd place will stay the same hope to see everyone next sunday,mark jones

2. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

3. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

up for sunday!!!

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

5. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

6. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

7. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

gonna be a balmy 30 dedgees and sunny,i have alot of meat to shoot for come on out!!~!!!!~,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.