1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwardsburg cc ham shoot sunday 3-7-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker611, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

last meat shoot untill october,had a great meat shoot season for 09/10,want to say thanks to all.

edwardsburg c.c.,edwardsburg mi,will be having a ham shoot sunday,march 7,the day starts with fireman nicks biscuts&gravy at 8am,shooting starts at 10am,will have the grille fired up for lunch at noon.have 40 nice hams for first,brats&breakfast sausage for seconds,and 5 chop packs for the white targets,hit a random white target,and you got chops.will shoot protections,10 bird shoots, and short&long wobble.hope to see you there,mark jones

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Up for a great shoot.

Not sure what were doing Sunday Mark but either way hope you have a great shoot and great weather.

By the way, excellent job this winter on the meat shoots! Kudos to you and all your volunteers!

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Can someone give me a street address for this gun club? I need to put it in my GPS to see if its a trip I can make. Thanks

Rich in Indiana

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

rich,26524 pine lk rd,edwardsburg,mi 49112,about 15 mi n.e, of south bend,in,mark

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.