1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EDWARDSBURG C.C. steak &chop shoot 1-8-12

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by plinker611, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

here we go again,sunday,1-8-2012,we are having our porterhouse/t-bone,smoked chop shoot at edwardsburg c.c.,edwardsburg mi.
    day starts at 8 am - 11 am with the st joe c.c.'s # 1 breakfast crew flippin flapjacks & other goodies for breakfast,i havent decided what im putting togeather for lunch yet,but it will be good(never trust a skinny cook).
    shooting starts at 10 am,will be shooting 10 bird games,6 on the line,wobble ,protections,wobble protections,door shoots,and other games of chance.will be giving away porter house/t-bone steaks,smoked pork chops,and hams for first,and brats,and breakfast sausage for seconds, we may get a calcutta in for $$$ and meat if we have the interested shooters.

i know our neighbors and friends at howard twp c.c. will be having a meat shoot also,so we will shootin in the after noon also,in order to accomadate our regulars in the morning,and our regulars that may want to hit ernie for all his meat,and then come over and empty our freezers in the afternoon.i orderd extra steak & chops in case we have to turn on the lights...and if we dont guess what we will have the first sunday in feb. to shoot for???
    hope for nice january weather,ill get the cub cadet out early to clean the trap fields,mark...p.s.the cold ones will be cold for after shooting,and we have 10 decks of cards for eucher after shooting,and matt i think bob & i want a chance to get our change back from the last schooling u put on us.......

2. rivers

rivers Member

Mark,

You sure know how to draw shooters in....Just payout with steaks and chops!

Looking forward to another successfull event!

By the way, you let Matt beat you at cards? Buck must not have been playing.

rivers

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Sounds like a good time! Sign me up on the 27 yard wobble!

Matt Ski

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

rivers,not only did he beat us,he thank'd us for rent money(whos next, hope you got paid),and gave us advice on the art of eucher,kept saying you guys are like having 4 partners,hope to see matt for reve...., no just socializing,mark

5. Who's next

Who's next Member

6. pullbangloss

Mark,

I've already promised Bob I would be his euchre partner. Although as good a euchre player as you are you should win with anyone!

See ya Sunday!

Matt Ski

7. plinker611

plinker611 Member

to put the fear of eucher into bob,bob please bring your wife,i need the best eucher partner in s.w.mich to beat the team of matt & bob,the two of us even took the team of bob & doug s.'s,milk money last time we played. mark

8. pullbangloss

Bring it!

9. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Bob & Liz -- It Sounds Like A Throw Down To Me -- Hope To See You Sunday! Paul

P.S. Will Hoss, I Mean Doug, Pull Away From His Cattle Ranching & Fence Mending & Wood Cuttin' & ??? To Come Out To Play?

10. pullbangloss

I have to work on Sunday. I need to plow snow, tend to the animals, and make sure no one steals the Lazy Boy.

Doug
    aka "I know that's right!"

11. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Weather report looks good -- for a change.

12. plinker611

plinker611 Member

bob clark is grilling pork chops,im doing sides for lunch,looking like a great day for giving away meat,did bring in extra steak & smoked chops,hoping to see some after ernie shooters come on over,will run the lights if we need to,mark

13. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Up for some good food...

Jake

14. plinker611

plinker611 Member

looking like great weather,gonna have lunch ready after 1pm grilled pork chops,ham&augratin potatoes,and baked beans(there will be extea beans for remington matt),keeping traps open later in the afternoon for those that want to hit howard twp.freezers first,and hit our freezers later, these steaks barley fit into a gallon ziplock,we put 3 per bag,and i did seperate them for re packaging,the chops were tough to pack also,7-8 smoked chops per bag,mark

15. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Ray, Your right - breakfast is on. see you then. Paul

16. plinker611

plinker611 Member

thanks to all for coming out sunday,was a fun day,and we have a empty freezer,thanks matt for taking my milk money on side bets,and rick,sorry for not holding up my end at eucher,matt tried to warn you(i still think they were dealing from the bottom)till next meat shoot,first sunday in feb.not 2nd sunday,mark....p.s.see alot of you sun jan 22nd for the wmcc 4th sunday calcutta....

17. pullbangloss

Great job Edwardsburg! Great meat and a lot of fun!

Although we may need to ban kids less than 16 years of age....they have a tendency to kick my butt shooting!

Matt Ski

18. plinker611

plinker611 Member

the young guns are fun to watch beat up on alot of shooters,when the franz,wild,and sands boys showed up alot of guys put their guns away,....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.