1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwardsburg c.c.(mich.) ham shoot 4-1-2012

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by plinker611, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

COME AND GET YOUR EASTER HAMS THIS SUNDAY!!!! our last meat shoot of the 2011-12 season(will be back at it in october),starts at 8am-11 am with the cass co.crew cooking breakfast,shooting starts at 10 am with 10 bird shoots,wobble 10 bird,protections,and wobble protections, 6 shooters on the line,$5 per shooter.for first we have hams,pork tenderloins,smoked chops,and i have a few porter house/t bone steaks left from last shoot,seconds as always,breakfast sausage,or brats,lunch will be available after 12pm..

now we need to note next season we will be changing our sundays,after alot of diccussion/argument with the old timers, that feel that since we have had the first sunday meat shoot forever(more than 10 yrs),we shouldnt change,and they didnt want to run the first sunday them selves,(i gave them the option to run the 1st & ill run 4th,) we will be shooting for meat on the 4th sunday,except for our ham shoot,we like to offer hams palm sunday for familys to have them for easter.will let every one know of the changes at this shoot,and throug other channels...

i have a few reasons for this change,mainly i have some personal things to do the first part of the month with my family,and the 4th sunday works better for me & my family,and i wont put the club in front of them,so if there are those that want to step into the volenteer roll and keep the first sundays going,let me know....

next item, april 14th youth trap benefit,and draw down raffle,..we will be giving away $2000 cash,and other prizes, ticket includes ,chance at cash,all u can eat bbq & sides,soft drinks,or keg beer,dj after drawing,this is the main fundraiser for our kids,along with the N.R.A. grant we keep them shooting for free(shells & targets). we are looking for corprate/private sponsors for donations for giveaways between money prizes during our raffle ,we all ready have some nice gifts,but looking for more,any help p.m. me,

hope to see you this sunday,mark jones

2. plinker611

plinker611 Member

ttt,thanks steve.

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

now we just increased our ham order,hope the shooters show up,,,we will be ready,mark

4. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Its Going To Be Another Great Meat Shoot At ECC This Sunday.

We Still Have Some Squares Left On Our Two Youth Trap Gun Boards - $10.00 Each

A Beautiful, I Mean Beautiful, Remington Model 552, .22Cal Autoloading Rimfire

Rifle W/ Beautiful Monte Carlo Hand Checkered Wood Stock (Did I Mention It Was

Beautiful?). And The World's Fastest Pump Shotgun - A Winchester Model SXP 12

Gauge Pump, Black Composite Stock, 3" Hard Chrome Chamber & Bore, Invector

Plus Choke Tubes W/ Two Barrels - A .742" Back-Bored 28" Ventilated Rib & A

18" Home Defender Barrel. All Proceeds Go To Keeping Our Great Sport Alive For

The Next Generation Of Champions - Our Kids. Guns Will Be On Display Sunday.

I Look Forward To Seeing All Of You Sunday - And Remember - It Does'nt Matter

What You Shoot As Long As You Shoot Responsibly. Shoot Where You Look. Paul

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

i bought them all for the blond model 12, steve,just waiting for ol faithful to announce the winner,mark

6. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Brunette's & Redhead's Are Fine But Blonde's -- OOOOLAALAA! LOL.

7. plinker611

plinker611 Member

looks like a 78 degree day for sunday,tee shirt &shorts & flipflops!!!!,will we have april fools from the weather man??

8. plinker611

plinker611 Member

9. Who's next

Who's next Member

sunny and warm looks like it's going to be the biggest meat shoot of the season. what a way to end a great meat shoot season. by the way will there be a two wheel cart that tood can use for his haul.

10. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

What is the pay-out for first vs. second (cash or just meat)? Thanks Bill

11. plinker611

plinker611 Member

just 700 lbs of meat to win b-rod,and yes rick i stole a few martins shopping carts for you guys to use.mark

12. plinker611

plinker611 Member

all 700 + lbs of meat gone, both freezers empty,the best ham shoot on record,thanks to everyone,next season auri & mike may be running shoots,untill 4th sunday in october,thanks,mark

13. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Congratulations To "Little" Jack (Vic's Young Son) From Chain O Lakes Club Who

Won The Shoot Off At The Five From The Swingset Shoot - He Crushed The

Competition To Take 1st Place From 19 Shooters. Great Job Jack You Made Us

All Proud Of You! We Sure Would Like To Have You As Part Of Our Youth Trap

Team.

What A Fine Way To End A Perfect Day Of Shooting. Thanks To Everyone Who

Participated. Till Next Time - Shoot Where You Look. Paul

14. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Glad you guys had a good shoot. Looking forward to shooting with most of you this summer.

Have a good one

Don S.

15. plinker611

plinker611 Member

its always fun to watch the young guns beat up on the old guns,jack did take a schedule,coach dave may get a suprise,we still have 100 tickets to sell for the youth trap teams benifit,sat april 14th,and this event and the n.r.a. is what keeps our 3 squads shooting for free,shells & targets & entry fees for other area ,state and interstate shoots,with out our support kids wouldnt be shooting,,,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.