1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwardsburg c.c meat shooot sunday jan 3rd#

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker611, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

its that time again,first sunday of the month meat shoot(jan 3rd) at edwardsburg c.c.,edwardsburg,mi.,will shoot 10 bird trap,protections,wobble trap,and wobble protections.cost is $5./round six shooters on the line.i beefed up the 2nd place prizes to add the instant win for meat(2nd place prize)dreded white target(random white target hit wins).

the day starts 8am-10:am breakfast with fireman nicks famous biscuts&gravy,shooting starts at 10:am,and lunch at 12:pm (doing pork chops on the grille w/sides).

this months prizes for first will be shooters choice of, 2ea- 1 1/4 in porterhouse steaks,or 10 lbs first cut chops(fresh)or a nice turkey(perfect size to put in a turkey fryer),or your choice of 3packs-2nd place prizes,i also have a few packs of smoked chops from last month to give out.. for second place we have your choice of sweet it.brats,premium brats,or breakfast sausage.

we will have to do our end of the day swing set shoot this time,$5/shooter,5 shots from swing set,best score out of 5 shots wins pot ,last month rick won due to forefit,(dont ask...didnt want to spoil his victory)cant let him win 2 months in a row. the weather forcast is a normal janurary day in michiana so wear your good long johns,will have the trap fields ready,and the coffee ready,also have squares left for the superbowl board,hope to see you there,mark jones

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I'm coming just to beat Rick in the swingset shoot! Can't have him win two months in a row!

See you Sunday Mark.

Matt Krizinski

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.