1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwardsburg c c first sunday monthly meatshoot 2-7

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker611, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

edwardsburg c.c. will be having their first sunday of the month meat shoot feb 7th,superbowl sunday!!!prizes for this shoot for first place will be shooters choice from t-bone steaks,sirloin steaks,boneless skinless chicken breasts(d-cup,big-uns),or raw pork chops,for second place,shooters choice,premium brats,sweet itialian brats,or breakfast sausage.

the day starts off with berakfast from 8am to 11am(roped new v.p.reese to cook),shooting starts at 10am,lunch will be on the grille at noon.we will shoot 16-27yd 10 bird rounds,6 shooters on line $5 per shooter,protections(6 teams per round)short&long wobble,and wobble protections.will be adding white targets to the ole winchesters,hit a white target, automatic second place meat prize.will also see what crazy games rick k will come up with as the swing set is coverd in snow(how about a 5 shot sit down shoot from under the pavillion???),any other ideas to mix things up let me know.

also ,we have a $5/square 150 square board for a chance at a nib, remington 887 12 ga.nitro mag/black armor finish pump shotgun,all profits to go to our youth trap teams(a big thanks to wild acres,weir stone for helping with this great prize),raffle tickets for our youth trap benifit on feb 13th(see posting here on t.s..com under youth trap benifit raffle, for moore info)plus we have squares on other boards were running available(did i mention we take personal checks too).we will be watching the super bowl after the shoot,and will have food,if you would like to join us please bring a dish,or some munchies,looks like the 7 day forcast in calling for a nice warm 30 degree day,hope to see alot of shooters,mark jones

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hey Mark,

When are you guys drawing for the gun? I'd be interested in some tickets.

The old man and I are planning on heading North this Sunday to Gun River but we'll be thinking of those steaks all day!

If you guys get a chance to attend, this is a great club which gives the best meat around for a shoot! If you have any complaints about the meat you win please call me and I will take it off your hands.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

matt we are gonna miss you guys,as far as the gun board we will pull the winner when we sell all 150 squares,let me know if you want to get on,how far away is gun river?mark

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Gun River is in Plainwell.

We might finish in time to come over and have a cold one but it probably depends on the crowd.

At least it looks like we'll have good weather!

Regards,
    Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.