1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Edwardsburg April Ham shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by addictedtotrap, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

thanks for all the shooters that showed up and helped us git rid of those Hams... The frezers are EMPTY... it was a good day..

Sorry no pics, I will never make it as a WMCC reporter..

But Todd ( aka penguin) won the swingset shoot in a shoot off against Lee Franz, then Lees grandson Jon took second and our very own Wayne Matthews (trap kid) took third shooting my shells, sooo whats up with that!!!? (dont answer that question)

we had some good shoot offs for Ham and a big thanks to Mark Jones ( aka plinker) for all his guidance and help on these meat shoots..

Till next Oct. see ya...

Hope to see all the great WMCC folks over Memorial day weekend for our first "official" Calcutta...

Jake

2. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

last bump.. Once again thanks to the shooters that showed up..

Jake

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Jake,

Glad to see you guys had a good turnout and gave away all the meat.

You forgot to mention the part where Louie kicked Todd's ass in the shootoff.

Matt Ski

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

i think louie had a blast all day long,and it wasnt that bad of a whopping,i think todd let him win so louie would quit picking on(and losing to)the kids,not only did 2 of the franz triplets put a hurtin on him,they brought the matthews youngster(dowagiacs ringer) down to pick on louie.thanks to all for a great meat shoot season,and a big thanks to jim gray,our resident trap machine mechanic,our first season where we went the whole season with out a breakdown on shoot day.,jim keeps them old machines throwin,see you in october for meat,and may for $$$$,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.