1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edwaedsburg youth trap benifit update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker611, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

wanted to take a moment to tell everyone here on t.s..com THANK YOU!!!,we had a great nite,we had trapshooters from this site attend,some bought tickets on line,and i was abel to talk to other youth coaches to share ideas,all because of this site being available to us.

we ended up going through 200 lbs of rib tips,160 lbs of chicken,alot of sides,4 kegs,and alot soft drinks,expenses with $2000 prizes was $3500,we took in $7600,for a $4000 profit,this fund raiser was for the kids targets this year,my next raffle im working on now will raise $5000 for ammo,this raffle will be 1000 tickets sold $10 ea,working with a local gun store to put togeather a list of 10 new guns ,worth $5000.total,so $10 will get a chance at a new gun.still have to apply for my nra youth grant,so we should be abel to keep these kids shooting for free this year. i have 12 active youth shooters and need moore,so any parents that are close to edwardsburg/granger with a high school age,or younger child,that would be interested in learning gun safty/trap shooting,get in touch with me,thank you,mark jones

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Mark,

Great job last night. The only complaint I have is that you drew my number too soon, LOL.

Keep us posted on your new raffles. I've got to win something one of these times.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.