1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed's got lead

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ed

Someone contacted me a few weeks ago about buying lead but I've misplaced the contact information. As I recall, the person was from Virginia or West Virginia and did not want to travel to south-central Pennsylvania to buy less than a ton of lead. At that time, I did not have that much on hand, as the stuff has been going out about as fast as I get it in. But today, I took in 2,004 pounds of lead sheet and pipe and am selling it for 25 cents per pound. I also have several hundred pounds of wheel weights for 20 cents per pound.

If that trips anyone's trigger, please drop the "x" in the email address above.

Ed

2. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you're really a player, don't wait to buy this material. I can sell it all to a wholesaler for 22 cents per pound - weights included - and retail is around 45 cents per pound today. If no one takes it by close of business Friday, it goes on a truck to the wholesaler Saturday morning.

Ed

3. hdskip

hdskip Member

0   0   0

Ed,
    I've got a friend interested in the 2000 lbs of soft lead. His e-mail is khodges70@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Gary

4. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary, I received an email from him today. So far, he hasn't committed to a purchase.

I don't check my email during the day, so he should call me at (717) 512-0250 before 4:00 p.m. if he wants the lead.

Ed

5. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The material is spoken for and there are two other buyers standing by in case the first doesn't show tomorrow.

Thanks for the inquiries.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.