1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Edmonton Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by canada, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canada

canada Member

I am going to be in edmonton this weekend with a few friends, and was wondering if there are any shoots going on, or if the club will be open anytime. I just want to get a few pictures, thanks.

Pat

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The Edmonton Gun Club held their last registered shoot of the season on September 8 and 9th. The club will be closed until next May and they will host their usual 6 or 7 registered shoots along with some league shooting. There is a registered trapshoot this weekend at Athabasca about 100 miles North of Edmonton and also in Medicine Hat. The Calgary club is open year around for practice and will have National Trap Days on October 6 & 7.

3. canada

canada Member

Is the clubhouse open saturday or sunday for practice? i just want inside for a picture of the plaques.

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

The club is locked up tight until the middle of April. The best club in Canada but the few of us that run it are just getting old and are burnt out. Trevor Dawe.

5. canada

canada Member

Trevor, if you didn't shoot so much out of that new 05 you wouldn't be near as burned out!

Pat Lamont

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

Pat, we all have just so much time on mother earth. I have used up most of my good time. And sitting and watching will not be the way I will play out my hand. Trevor Dawe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.