1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

edit photos

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by m629, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m629

m629 TS Member

what kind of program would you need to take a picture and change the background and insert a plain color background? I dont need a real expensive program. I want to make a flyer for work of machines that I built. Thank You Mark

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Adobe Photoshop or Corel Photopaint is what you need, plus a 'learning curve' in order to use them. Those programs are not cheap.

Any decent sign shop can do that kind of work for you cheaper than buying and learning a program.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

In Google Picasa you can do a limited amount of it and it is free. Do yourself a favor and try it. It is the best photo mgt software for free out there

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Also try Paint.NET. It is a free program that can do almost as much as Photoshop, but isn't horribly over priced. You have to download the .NET framework from Microsoft to use it, and there is a little bit of a learning curve for it also. I use it almost daily for the pictures I put on my website. Hope this helps, Josh.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Lou and JOsh. Leave those comments up would you? Thanks Jack

I have not found the time to edit photos, nor much reason either. But I will some day

6. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer TS Member

Photoshop Elements 6.0 or 7.0 are also available and are reasonably priced, but also have a learning curve. Curve can't be to steep if I learned it.
    Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.