1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EDDIE GIZA - NY State hero!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontariogal, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Just found out that Eddie Giza of Long Island NY is making a SUBSTANTIAL contribution to the inaugural New York State SCTP championship being held in June at the Dewitt F&GC!

Eddie, it's good folks like you backing good folks like Catherine Barney (SCTP State Director for NY) who will keep our sport moving and shaking for the next generation(s).

Well done, my friend - you're the best!

b.

2. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Ontario Gal
    Yes, Eddie should be gratulated!! He is also a gentlemen and a nice guy!!
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill in Webster, NY

4. deadpair51

deadpair51 Member

I agree , Ed is a gentlemen , I remember about 20 years ago I watched him run 25 skeet targets shooting from the hip ! He said he could do it on horseback but they wouldn't allow horses on the skeet fields. Now they do cause they need the shooters. Way to go Ed !!

5. rumseyplum

rumseyplum TS Member

6. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

What a wonderful gesture, people like Eddie are what we need more of in this sport, let alone the world in general. In a sport where the average age of participants keeps going up, unselfish gestures like this will hopefully become more common allowing us to get more kids involved in our sport. It is a sad state of affairs when you watch a gun club gets embroiled in the 'good ole boy' syndrome. I have seen many older shooters who have nothing but disdain for the kids shooting at their club. Wake up guys! Without these kids there is no future for your club or sport!--Dan Little--

7. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Is this the same Eddie with the chicken legs? I'v seen better legs on a piano. Thanks Eddie your one of a kind., looking forward to the Keystone. Hope to see you. Let me know by email. Bern

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

eddie giza