1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed says victory is sweet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Stumpi24, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Ed says George Steinbrenner and Al Davis have nothing on him, what a genius, I must agree, after losing the league last year Ed says the Lincoln moffia must go, so Ed dumped the moffia like three bowls of hot chili and 12 pack of beer on Friday night, pulled the cord and never waved goodby, then hooked up with some money from Tekamah and stared putting his team together, he planned like any fine general would, Ed says he put a swagger not a stagger, two sporting clays aces and a sheet shooting champion, after my first night 23 Ed says the cord will get pulled on me, replaced the 23 with himself and a 25, what a great move,dumped the one sporting clays shooter and replaced him with speed boating Missouri River brat, and team is now complete, Ed says going into the last night he's up by four rocks, but after shooting in the dusk Ed had to maneuver to conceded the first place but smack the lewis right in the but, what a move Ed, victory is sweet, Ed says he always wins but Ed was all the winning worth it, they just buried George and I'm sure he didn't save 6 also,and they still got him in the ground, but Ed with all that winning was it necessary to run of with my new 26 year old wife. Thanks for nothing Stan

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Barry say comedy is tough.

3. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.