1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed Haley (Tammers) is....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by aa27zz, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aa27zz

aa27zz TS Member

Ed Haley (Tammers) is First Class!!

On 3/22 I sent my Cole #25 to Ed before I left for the Fl. state shoot.
    Unfortunately, I sent it UPS and it took a week to get there. Ed received it on 3/29. He called me on 3/30, the gun was finished and on its way back. It came today (4/2), charges were very fair and the gun is perfect. Ed did everything I asked and more.

Thanks again Ed,

Sam Hutchison

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

A couple of years ago, Ed refinished a Model 12 for me. He did an excellent job. Ed

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I've heard the same things about Ed; first class. I've spoken to him via telephone and hope I can meet him when I pass through Washington State next time.

David

4. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Cann't resist putting in a plug for Ed Haley ,,I stopped last sunday at Ed's on our way home from Arizona,,He adjusted my trigger and worked on my stock ,,,A great job and reasonable ,,,both Ed and his wife Sheryl are very interesting people and my wife Ellen and I enjoy visiting with them ,,Ed can fix anything ...Mx8Dave ,,DLang

5. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

ED, is the best .he has rebuilt at least 2 of my basket case junk into the best guns i have ever had. one a k-32 in rough shape and a browning that he did some custom forarm work that i was sure could not be done' yet he did just what i wanted, better than he says he did and he is very fair on his priceing and his turn around time is very fast, ed you are the best!!!! al dulude.

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

The best thing about Ed, is Sheryl! ;-)

He's a class act!

Whiz

7. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Gotta to add my note also regarding Ed Haley. He is a perfectionist in every sense of the word. When he did some stock work on a TM1 for me I was amazed at the attention to detail. His bill for the work was TOO LOW. I was happy to send him a little extra. I hope I don't need him while he is on vacation but if he makes it to Texas I can provide some great bass fishing here on the ranch. Rick ~~~~Texas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.