1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EC minutes??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljutic73, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Just wondering when the EC minutes and BOD meeting minutes from the Grand are going to be posted?

Ron Burr, ATA Life Member

Alberta

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I got the same answer when I asked when and where the meeting was to take place. Good luck.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

The minutes of any meeting do not become official until they are approved at the next meeting. As soon as the EC minutes become official, they will be published.

stokinpls- The EC "meeting" takes place for several hours almost every day of the Grand. These meetings are preceded by several telephone conference meetings, and at least one telephone conference meeting very soon after the Grand. These guys do a lot of work for us.

Pat Ireland

4. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Pat it takes a lot of meetings to sweep everything under the rug and to cover your ass I guess. Brad

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Haven't heard from Brad in a while - I figured he was tied up with getting that new registered shooting organization going - you remember the one he promised a couple of years ago?

Guess not.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Scott---I figured they'd have 100's of 1000's of members by now and stealing ATA's members right and left. Brad made it sound so easy as if he was sending membership cards out anytime. Any day now i suppose.........I can't wait to bash his organization as he does the ATA. Oh but it will be perfect...i doubt we will be able to find faults.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.