1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ebonic Economics

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brad Dysinger, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

My gun store, Black Swamp Guns or BS guns as the guys from the circle of knowledge loving refer to it as, is enjoying "OBAMA Ebonic Economics" Assault Rifles, Shotguns, and pistols are flying off the shelf, practically by themselves. 401 K's and the stock market be damned in Ohio. Stocks are selling well and the boys of the circle of knowledge are buying. God love a democrat, Obama is a better gun salesman than anyone at Beretta or Perrazi ever thought of being. He may be the only person from Illinois able to save Sparta and the ATA.

In fact while he's saving Detroit, the UAW, GM, Ford, and Chrysler, he should look at caoching Michigan's Football team next year too, yesterday's Ohio State - Michigan game even had me fealing sorry for the Wolverines. Hey, and Big Don save me a spot in you're squad at next years Grand. Trust me I'll be there.

Yours for Ebonic Economic Forever, Brad

2. Michael

Michael Member

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are, thats funny :)

Michael Gooch

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Brad we will be looking forward to it.

Don

4. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Let me see if I am reading this right. Brad said he is feeling sorry for the Wolverines and he will go to the Sparta shoot next year with Big Don. Hang on a minute, I think some monkeys are flying out of my backside! I have not seen a weather report lately but my guess is that hell has frozen over!

Don

5. wbill

wbill Member

He says he is going to work wonders. I'm waiting to see if he can walk on water.

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Monkeys flying out of your backside? Do you have pictures that you can post? HMB

7. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Trust me when I say that NOBODY should have to look at pictures of my backside! Anyway, I don't have a lens on my camera wide enough to get all of my backside in one photo.

Don

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It just proves that shooters from Michigan and Ohio can get along. For how long I don't really know. Besides that we Michigan people need all the sympathy we can get because we have had a Dem. economic wizard, Gov. Jennifer Granholm, in charge for years. Seeing as how she ran Michigan into the ground Obama felt she really could help him on Economic policy. Being as close as she is to Detroit she knows all about "ebonic economics" and you can see how well it worked there. Guns are flying off the shelves there also.

Don

9. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

DuckDog, give me a call so we can discuss the idea of adding a 25K
    400 straight HAA award to the Ohio State program before our next meeting in January. I would like to have Brad's input on this also.

Thanks

Roger

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Was at the gun range Saturday the 23rd. People were six deep from the counter. Can't find a XDm 9mm and was told by someone there ( a customer) that Rock River was something like 70,000 units behind on their AR's. I don't know how true that is, judging from the traffic in the range, guns seemed to sell themselves these days.

Jerbear

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Looking at their site, 10 to 12 weeks for delivery.... WOW !!!

Jerbear

12. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Zoltan,
    For the 25K H.A.A. award, I think having it as an open trophy would work the best. If we wanted to buy an insurance policy to cover the 25K we would probably need to have some data available regarding the amount of times this feat has been accomplished. If Mr. Kiner is not coming to the shoot our rate might be a touch lower! Just kidding Phil, we would love to have you shoot with us this year. A 25K award might get Brad to shoot the singles and doubles events this year if he can find enough 20 gauge shells.

Don

13. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Zoltan,
    For the 25K H.A.A. award, I think having it as an open trophy would work the best. If we wanted to buy an insurance policy to cover the 25K we would probably need to have some data available regarding the amount of times this feat has been accomplished. If Mr. Kiner is not coming to the shoot our rate might be a touch lower! Just kidding Phil, we would love to have you shoot with us this year. A 25K award might get Brad to shoot the singles and doubles events this year if he can find enough 20 gauge shells.

Don

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Duck you might have to go to a release. By the way a friend of yours I understand, Carl, beat my butt in a flip off yesterday for the 16's at Williams Cty.

Don

15. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Obama's first projectJanuary 21st

16. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

You didn't replace the rose garden with a watermelon patch or replace old glory with a KFC flag.I wonder how many of his Bro's and Sista's will fit in the Big Crib?

17. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Big Don,
    Anytime that I tie Carl in singles I know that I must have shot well. Carl is always in the middle of 'em. Good job to both of you!

Ilano Bill,
    Your comments regarding Thorn Bottom are right on the button! Ann, Scott and the all the rest of the Thorn Bottom crew provide the absolute best hunts imaginable. I stopped hunting wild birds in South Dakota because Thorn Bottom was able to recreate the experience for me at a fraction of the cost and I could go several times a year and take my wife with me.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.