1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

eBay stopping reloading sales???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I just posted and sold shells last week, have not had any notice what so ever. Will continue to post and sell until banned. By far the easiest,fastest,secure way to buy sell goods for me. People complain about fees and other issues. With paypal I have had not one issue. Money goes in fees are paid I take money out asap. The debit card system is also a good way to use your money made on Ebay. Friend uses card for gas.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I just posted and sold shells last week, have not had any notice what so ever. Will continue to post and sell until banned. By far the easiest,fastest,secure way to buy sell goods for me. People complain about fees and other issues. With paypal I have had not one issue. Money goes in fees are paid I take money out asap. The debit card system is also a good way to use your money made on Ebay. Friend uses card for gas.

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I reread all the policies on restricting gun parts sale, issued July 30th. It never mentions reloaders specifically in either the prohibited or acceptable examples. If you read the major examples and intent, you should be able to sell a reloader but not bullet tips, magazines, or BB guns. Go Figure

4. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Give them time. As anti-gun as they are, that's probably their next step.

Tony

5. atashooter

atashooter Member

So far, from what I can understand, the new policy pretains to gun parts, incl magazines. In the message I received from them said nothing of reloading, exept stuff that was previously banned. (primers, powder, ect. ) wads, hulls, stuff that isn't flamable I guess is the way you put it.

6. Chip

Chip TS Member

Is Ebay guilty of any interstate commerce laws relative to their bans preventing sales of such items?

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They can do whatever they want, since they are a private company. Policy is set by the CEO/board of directors.

You might, if you are well heeled, initiate suite agaist them for restraint of trade. But I think their lawyers might have a little more shark in them than yours.

HM

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

sold a grabber on their yesterday. should i say, gave away a grabber on their yesterday. guy got a smokin' deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.