1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ebay sellers: advertise elsewhere

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Since ebay has shown a distinct animosity to gun owners, it seems kind of two faced to come on here with your ebay pitch urging us to go look at your stuff.

I for one will not respond to any more postings of this nature. If you want to hawk your ebay stuff go to liberal pukes.com.

Someone has to let people know. JMHO

HM

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Auction Arams.com is offering a pretty good deal to e-Gay orphans.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Auction Arms Isn't bad. A little tweaking might make it a larger force. I did not care for their revamp, but they do let you sort by brand, etc.

It's too bad we can't have everything we want, but you can still vote with your feet, as they say. I'm afraid there are numerus gun owners who will still pick through eay looking for deals.

My bitch is about the people who come on here with "hey, guys, check out my great deal on a Mec Grabber, ebay # xxxxxxxxx." If you want to sell something here post it. Don't try and hustle us.

HM

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Hello everyone,
    I live in Kingsport, Tenn. and there is a new auction site that one of our locals is starting to try and compete with ebay. His listings are free for now to get everything going. He had an article in the Kingsport Times Newspaper. This may be a future source for barrels,choke tubes etc. Only time will tell. If anyone knows of anything better going on to find barrels and choke tubes please let me know. Like to find some Briley Series 2 choke tubes and a Comp-n-choke to fit beretta mobil in cylinder or spreader.
    thanks,
    Keith

5. Bill Buffalo

Bill Buffalo Member

Keith,

I think I have what you want. Send me an email.
    Bill

6. TC

TC TS Member

Keith, do you have a link?

7. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

had a email from 2ndAmendmentAuctioms.com any body know how to find them rick