Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

eBay Hulls

762 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  maclellan1911 
#1 ·
When did eBay stop listing empty hulls?

What is another good source for once fired hulls?

Jim Skeel

#3 ·
Pat: There are two views on the once fired 12 gauge hull value.

1) Since AA/STS shells are going up in price, fewer people will be buying new shells and there will be fewer hulls for sale. IF, lead drops and shells do not, hulls will strengthen in price. Supply / demand

2) If lead stays where it is, the supply of once fired hulls will be adequate and probably no change in price. Less than 3 or 4 cents and most shooters won't save them...

I look for lead to eventually come down in price but I do not expect shells to decrease once the manufacturers get them up in price-much like gasoline.

FlaLagarto/Jerry B. I lost your email. I bought the maple stock from you and I really enjoy shooting it. I remember that it was a Wenig, but did you tell me it was a Wenig New American? My email is above, Thanks, Roger

#4 ·
Going through current batch of 12g AA hulls. counting and sorting. My last 1000 count batch sold on ebay 43.50 shipped to PA. I will include shipping on my next batch up to 15.00. I posted one more and got shut off within 12 hours. Notice in email to stop or loose account. Im not happy with ebay about their decission. I sell other items on ebay also. Golf related and just about anything around the house that fits in a small box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.