1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ebay has not closed anything AS OF YET.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gargoyle!, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I looked to see what is missingon Ebay as gun parts go. KNOCK ON WOOD I have not found anything missing as of yet. Has anyone here seen any dept closed or taken out? I looked up shotgun barrels, chokes, mag and scopes. They were all there as of a few min's ago. Knock on wood. Lets hope that Ebay got some good advice from some people and came to their senses.

2. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

As I understand it, no NEW auctions for these commodities will be accepted starting today. Existing auctions will be allowed to run their course. ......Rick

3. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

i just put on a 1000 Remington nitro on ebay and was not kicked off yet.I will just wait and see .

4. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

I relisted a Remington 1100 barrel and it was kicked off a couple of hours later. The 12 ga hulls I put on are still there.

Ron

5. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Midwest Gunworks is closing up auctions and their Ebay store. They're moving over to another gun auction site. I get their auctions under "my favorite seller" and this was on one of their auctions. What a shame.

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

You know whats funny. Ebay hates guns and does not want anything to do with them but will let gun parts run its corse. They just don't want to refund anyones money. Greed.

7. C H S

C H S TS Member

<I>" You know whats funny. Ebay hates guns and does not want anything to do with them but will let gun parts run its corse. They just don't want to refund anyones money. Greed."</I>

Oh, get with the program, will you please. Opening a listing on eBay is entering into a valid contract with the site operator and the reasons for termination of the contract are spelled out. They do NOT YET include "site operator decided to quit listing specific items" as a reason for cancellation so they have to let the existing contracts run their course.

Andy

8. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

CHS, as we all know and have said in the past those who own the site or buisness will do as they please when they please and how they please. Ebay just does not want to give back any money at any time.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

When you leave they won't even know you are gone ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I have had 3 notices that auctions have been canceled today on barrel's. Jeff

11. C H S

C H S TS Member

<I>" CHS, as we all know and have said in the past those who own the site or buisness will do as they please when they please and how they please. Ebay just does not want to give back any money at any time."</I>

OK...whatever you say. I know I'm a cynical SOB, but...jeez!

Andy

12. REA

REA TS Member

I don't like it either but look at all the income they will lose!

13. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I see from other threads thsat it has started. Ebay is not letting time run its course but is now PULLING items from Ebay just to get rid of them.

14. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

Kicked my listing for 12 ga hulls off last night. On to Gunbroker.
    Ron

15. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

"...but look at all the income they will lose!"

They probably won't even notice it.

16. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Oh yes they have. All of the items on my watch list pertaining to gun barrels are gone. Stocks are still there.

Jeff

17. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

They've canceled 9 of my auctions that were listed before 8-13.

CHS writes: "Opening a listing on eBay is entering into a valid contract with the site operator and the reasons for termination of the contract are spelled out. They do NOT YET include "site operator decided to quit listing specific items" as a reason for cancellation so they have to let the existing contracts run their course. "

As you said, Andy, get with the program, will you please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.