1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ebay guy again

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2Day, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2Day

Trap2Day TS Member

Your ZIP comes up because it is you looking at it...you can type in another ZIP if you like...Based on how hard it is to please you, (derived from your other thread) why would you care...your expectations are unrealistic. If you don't like the s&H don't buy it cheap ass.

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

It sounds to me like a new seller that is still trying to figure out how to figure postage. I know my first few calculations were a disaster but with some guidance I got it figured out.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Before I place an add I call my Post Office and get a price for say 1500 miles away ( just any zip I find ) and then ask just alittle more in the add . If I,m high I put cash in with the Item and if I,m alittle under I eat it ( Big Deal )

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I often use ebay to sell items. To avoid all the hassles, I figure the shipping cost into the sell price on heavy items, set a small reserve to cover it, and sell it with the shipping paid to the buyer. Everything I have sold on ebay was "shipping included", no hidden charges. Makes for some very happy buyers and lots of positive feedback. NEVER a problem in over 300 transactions. When buying, before bidding, I contact the seller to verify the shipping costs to me. Eliminates all the guesswork and all the disappointments. Very simple stuff when done this way and is good for both the buyer and the seller.... Just my experience.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. LocknLoad

LocknLoad TS Member

If someone posts S&H at 10.00 and you think its to high,don't bid,or set a limit of what your willing to pay with the S&H and stop. Don't blame the seller for "Overcharging", when your the one who said you were willing to pay the asking price plus your bid.

6. Trap2Day

Trap2Day TS Member

Jono...you started this thread and then dumped your starting message...maybe you have seen the ignorance of your comments? You steal a barrel and then crap on a guy for charging a couple dollars more than "YOU" think he should have charged...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm And then you knock him on other items hes selling that you have no interest in..."A" personnality? Self Absorbed? Contrary to your thoughs the world does not revolve around you...Cheap Ass!

7. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

It's not the shipping price that gets you. It's the "handling charges" that are the killer. LOL

The seller knows how much the item ships for he sets the min bid price so that the shipping + the starting selling price makes what he wants. The rest is gravy.

ALWAYS get a shipping price before you bid.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.