1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EASTERN ZONE DISQUALIFIED

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by A CHANCE, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A CHANCE

A CHANCE TS Member

WHILE LOOKING AT THE SCORE SHEETS ON SAT. I SAW 2 NAMES DISQUALIFIED ANYBODY KNOW WHY?

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

And there were 2 on Friday's handicap also. Most likely DQ'd for shooting from the wrong yardage!

Curt - Delaware

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Fellow Shooters,
    A yardage change sheet was accidentally posted under another one on the change board. Some of these shooters got a 1/2 yard that moved them to the next yard. The sheet was removed and reposted in plain view BEFORE the next hdcp. event STARTED. I got a 1/2 yard for a 94 but this only moved me to 24.5, so I was OK. I know the punches are in the rule book and don't worry. IT is the responsibility of each shooter to know the punches and must stand at that yardage (if affected). I knew that there were over 500 shooters in the event, so my 94 got a 1/2 yard punch. Unfortunately, some shooters didn't realize this and shot from the wrong yardage post. So stuff happens to even nice people!
    Jet Boat Bill Tuesday 10:25 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.