1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Earth First Mourns Loss of a Loved One O/T

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh my,,,,these people walk amongst us....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ElJFYwRtrH4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ElJFYwRtrH4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

call the rubber coat squad!

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Loss of a tree??? They did not complain half that much when they lost their freaking mind.

Think I will send them the video of the crew we hired to clear three trees from the yard. It should be good for at least two heart attacks. Oh the humanity, chainsaw massacre.

Rock

Jim

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Take it from me, The only good tree is a stump!!

I know, I left thousands of them out in the forest and made a great living while doing it!

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

They mourned an oak tree that fell down in a storm, down the road from where I worked a few years ago. It was old, but you would not believe these people. They were in tears! The cops had to have it fenced off, since all of the nuts were looking for a toothpick to take home with them. It almost fell on my car while I was driving past. If I was going just a little faster, it would have got me. I had to drive all the way around for six miles, uphill, both ways, in a storm, to get on the other side of it. Tree Nuts!

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

They vote ....that makes me want to scream

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its a shame video like that can't be used against them as proof they are mentally incompetant to vote...they probably have panic attacks in the cereal aisle wondering what plants were killed

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If y'all want to laugh your a$$ off at a spoof on these people, do a search on "Brian Baumleiber -- Tree Lover" and watch. I won't directly post it because it's not for the kiddies.

9. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Have You Hugged Your Chain Saw Today?

10. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

What do these tree huggers eat or wear? On what do these tree huggers write or what kind of books, newspapers or magazines do they read?

I just rebuilt a deck with about $500 worth of treated lumber. I also made a new workbench. I love working with wood.

Ed Ward

11. larryjk

larryjk Member

These people don't know where to put their energy. They are basically mentally unbalanced.

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

This is just one result of the indoctrination of evolution by atheists and liberals.

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Careful now!, these people learned this stuff at a government school and probaly have diploma's made from paper saying they are smarter then the rest of us!

Their college professor got around $200,000 per year to get them to the state they are in, worshipping tree's!!

'Hug a logger today, you'll never go back to tree's"

14. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

TTT My daughter needed a good laugh

15. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

Earth First, we'll mine the other planets later.

16. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Where was Al the tree hugger Gore I looked for him in the clip but didn't see him. Oh thats right he's burning up more natural gas heating his home than any two houses

17. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

OMGB, the fact that they are able to vote is far outweighed by their being allowed to reproduce. JW

18. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Never saw people have a spell over a tree like that. I bet they'd crap their pants at the saw mill.

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Hey, now, show some respect. These people are relatives of the tree. Haven't you heard of knotheads?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.