1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"EarPlugsThatFit" work and cost less>>>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Fast Oil, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

I have sold over a dozen here in our shop and everyone has been happy with the results. It is a great item for kids as they grow you only have $14 in a set rather than the $40 to $60 for insta-mold. Great product, follow the instructions and you get good results.

Scott

2. Clay McCracken

Clay McCracken TS Member

I tried them and they are too hard when cured for me.

I went back to the soft silicone plugs you can get 12 to a pack for $4.00 at Walgreens. Use them 3-4 times until they get soiled, then toss them.

Mike T.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I order a set today....will report back as to how I like them.

4. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I bought 2 pair of these ear plugs. I wasted the first pair spending too much time mixing the putty. The second pair turned out OK but they don't stay in even though their is actually a dogleg bend in the part that goes into the ear canal. I guess it's sweat that makes them slip out.

Hey 24str8...post back if the company actually makes good on their offer of a free pair of earplugs if you publish a testimonial about the product on a forum. It's my bet they don't!

Mike

5. winselect

winselect TS Member

I bought some of these for my son. Mixed the two parts put it in the ear let it dry like instructions saidtook them out. Went to use them the next day and i guess as they finished drying the shrank, they were to small and wouldnt stay in. We are going back to the good ol foam plugs.
    Kevin

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

I seriously doubt that using hand lotion in the ear canal improves sound deadning by 50% (or even 1%) over the tried and true saliva. The only purpose of either is simply allow them to slip into the ear more easily. I like a BS story as much as anybody, but this is over the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.