1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

earplugs that can accommodate an ipod

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dc1960, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dc1960

dc1960 TS Member

my Dad is a trapshooter, interested in finding earplugs that can accommodate an ipod when he is shooting. need some help as to where I can purchase? presently has custom made earplugs and he mentioned they have the same type but will hold a plug for an ipod?

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Look for BIGPAPA on here. He has a thread going.

Don

3. gary0920

gary0920 Member

These are the best available. I've had mine 2 years and no issues.

Gary

4. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Another vote for BIG PAPA, I like his the best. You can never wear his out and you can change the ear buds easily.

I have thoses ones by E.A.R. they lasted about 3 years. I sent them back to E.A.R. and paid to get them repaired, they told me that was about normal they don't last forever. I said nobody told me that when I paid about $180 US. for them. They are not working again they lasted about 2 years after they repaired them.

Terry.

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Up for Big Papa, he was to our club yesterday making ear plugs. His are the best as far as I'm concerned!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.