1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Early Voting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hegemon, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hegemon

hegemon TS Member

Going to the poll tomorrow with the wife to punch straight ticket Republican. Just wanted to let the libs know there are two against you. NOBAMA.

HEG.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

aaatta boy

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Voted early in FL Three guesses who it was for (LOL). Still looking for a NObama Tee shirt! Somehow the folks in the polling place didn't look like the Obama supporter type! No chance Obama will carry Western FL. That is solid conservative territory. Wesley Clark held an Obama rally in FWB Fl last month. A whole 200 people showed up! My guess is the "landslide" the liberals are predicting is wishful thinking!

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

then why are you here trying to be accepted?????

5. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

All polls are now less than 2% split, and they don't poll mid america. ran200 has been experiencing "selective polling".

6. 682b

682b Member

I went to the court house Tuesday and paid my taxes and then went to the registrars office. When I turned the corner I saw a long line. I live in a rural Virginia county and was surprised to see that many people applying for a absentee ballot. I waited about 2 hours and then got to vote. If I had to guess, it did not look good for the home team. JIM

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Early voting should be prohibited! Otherwise why have an "Election DAY". Why not an "Election Month" or an "Election Season"? Early voting encourages fraud!

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

What happened to the "First Tuesday, after the first Monday, of November"?

Can't the Libs fit all the homeless and lazy asses into the buses, in one day?

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Good one, Joe!

10. bigdogtx

If you vote EARLY then you can't hear the bad stuff that comes out at the last minute. You can't unvote if you change your mind due to new information that comes in the last week.....think about that one and you may see why we have this "early" voting....hhhhmmmmmmmm

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Use Your Brain - Vote McCain!

12. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I like early voting. A chance to exercise my civic OBLIGATION to vote without having to take an entire day off work to stand in line. I just got back, and I was gone about half an hour total.

... and yes, I did indeed use my brain. Straight republican all the way!

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Does make one wonder why someone like ran200,(which I doubt he ever did), comes on here where 99% of the people think he is either a fool or working as an Obamabot plant.

14. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

ran200 or should I say Iran. Dear Iranian wishful thinking on your part but America is not going to roll over and play dead. When the evidence comes out about the foreign support for Obama it's going to backfire on you guys. Sorry!

If Obama is elected there's enough out there to impeach him. At worst and at best the election will be invalidated. It's unfortunate that black America has become a pawn in this election. By aligning himself with the black community of which he is far less than 50% mark my words Barrack Obama has done more in the last 6 months to turn back the tide of civil rights than the KKK has done in the last 50 years. It's tragic but I fear that if he is elected he will do more to polarize relations between the races than any other person in history.

No one is a winner from his candidacy except Barrack win or loose we will all loose from this election. We as a country will loose more if he is elected.

Joe

15. bigdogtx

bigboy, I reread your post and was wondering _why_ they would need an absentee ballot since they were already there and could have voted like you did.....veeerrrrryyyy interesting

16. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

It is time to go back to traditional election day with absentee ballots for those who cannot make it on election day and reform what is allowed as far as registering voters. The "motor voter" law needs to go, Acorn needs to be cut off from Federal funding, registration needs to be at the court house or possibly the post office, all voters should be required to show photo identification upon registration and at the polling place, no walking around money or voting for nursing home patients. It is all BS put into place by the Democrats to make it easier to corrupt the election process or vote early and often as they have called it in the past. The massive voter fraud in this election should be a wake up call. What do we have if there is no confidence in the election process?

17. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I guess I am just old-fashioned, but for the first time in my life, my voting can be traced or verified?! I had to sign a sealed envelope with my ballot inside! I thought we voted anonymously in USA?! Oh well, I at least cancelled one of the obama votes! Tom Rhoads

18. shadow

shadow Active Member

Gov Crist(Fla) announced this morning that early voting in Fla. is indicating a McCain victory in that crucial state.

19. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

BEWARE THE MUSLIM IN PATRIOTIC CLOTHING.

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Ran200.....you ever hear about throwing stones when you live in a glass house???? PLEEEEZZZ. You bash others then you jump in and give your 2 cents worth. Actually, it wasn't worth a full 2 cents.

VOTE REPUBLICAN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.