Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Early voting....Good or Bad

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Bucko43 
#1 ·
Just pondering, is the "convenience" of early voting really good?? I will say that I did vote early with my son. I could have voted today, but he could not due to his class/work schedule. So in our/his situation, it was beneficial.

My question is this; with all the information coming out in the last week regarding hussein, would some of the "early" voters wish they had waited so they could know this info and make a different decision? Do they feel they made a mistake? Also with all the acorn "stuff" going on, does this give these type of organizations to cause more voter fraud, and would it be less/eliminated by not having early voting?

Is this convenience of early voting, good for America?

#5 ·
It definitely invites fraud. In a lot of local elections, outcomes are decided by 100 votes or less. If you can get a couple hundred or so operators to vote on Friday and then again in their local precinct on Tuesday you can swing an election. The poll workers are not going to be able to tell who voted when. If they do it will be weeks later after the ballots are counted. There isn't any way to tie a specific ballot to a specific voter. Ever hear of anyone that was caught?

#6 ·
Just look at the politicians who are in favor of early voting. The same ones who funded and defended ACORN. They are trying to assure Democrats will always be elected by corrupting the election process.

1) Motor Voter - Democrats - Results in illegal aliens being registered and voting.

2) Early Voting -Democrats - Gives more time for fraud by ACORN and other groups and for Democrats to get their voters to the polls by using "walking around" money. Costs more, poll workers have to be present all the time.

3) ACORN - Democrats - Targets registration efforts at additional Democrats, has been involved in fraudulent registratons, under investigation in at least 12 states. Claims to be non-partisan but is not, gets taxpayer money.

4) Untraceable contributions - Democrats (Obama campaign 2008) - Failue to include means to verify credit card contributions results in illegal contributions and apparent contributions from foreign nationals.

5) Suppression of absentee ballots - Democrats - Attempts have been made to suppress counting of military votes because they tend to be for the Republican ticket. This year absentee ballots were sent out late to military personnel.

6) No requirement for Photo ID - Democrats - Might disclose some of the fraudulent votes being cast for Democrats.

7) Nursing home fraud - Democrats - Visits to nursing homes to help the residents to vote.

8) No verifcation - Democrats - No verification of voter registrations with other state records or from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

All this needs to be changed to restore confidence in the election process in this country. If we have no confidence that the elections are honest what do we have? I say NO EARLY VOTING period. Vote on electon day or submit an absentee ballot.

#7 ·
Sure! It gives all those OBAMACRATS the chance to get out of standing in the welfare lines and stand in the early voting lines. Everyone needs a change of pace now and then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.