1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Early Summer Garage Sale-something for everyone!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

A little of this and that gathered together for sale. All good stuff and priced to sell. ALL prices are shipped to lower 48. HERE YOU GO........... ADDENDUM--EVERYTHING IS SOLD BUT ITEMS #1 AND #9--GOOD DEALS!!

1-4 Standard Perazzi 12ga choke tubes and case 2 are 0's and there is an 8 and 10. $45.00
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD-2-Little Skeeters 20ga for a 16ga gun---$25
    [​IMG]

SOLD-3-Little Skeeters 410 bore for a 16ga. gun--$25
    [​IMG]

SOLD-4-4 Briley 12ga. Invector Plus choke tubes/case-cyl-light mod-light full-X full $45
    [​IMG]

SOLD-5-Browning Factory pack-4 Plus tubes-wrench and trigger. Imp cyl-mod-imp. mod-full $45
    [​IMG]

SOLD-6-Remington 1100 fork style shell catcher-remember these? $20
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD-7-Beretta choke tubes for the early semi auto's and otheres. These are the drop in tubes that are held in place by a set screw. Imp cyl-imp. mod and full. If you can use them--$10 shipped
    [​IMG]

SOLD-8-Shell catcher for Ithaca Model 51. These are super scarce and include the catcher and replacement bolt handle needed to make it work. $25
    [​IMG]

9-Briley Extended chokes for any mobil choke gun--682/687/390 etc. 6 tubes. cyl/skt/imp cyl/imp. mod/full/xtra full. $110

[​IMG]

Personal Checks are OK! Confirm purchase via EMAIL and send funds to Bill Davis 23 Devonshire Rd. Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054 609-658-7739

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

I'll take 5 and 6, if still available. Email to follow

3. one1bird

one1bird TS Member

0   0   0

if your perazzi chokes will fit mt 6 please mark sold Am local to you please call in am 800 637 7466 ask for
    pat

4. Whortle

Whortle Member

0   0   0

I'll take #4. E-mail sent.

Larry

5. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

0   0   0

I will take the shell catcher for the M51 Ithaca.

Ric C.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I want my money back. There was nothing here for me. :(

Free bump up anyway :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1100 shell catcher