1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

early model Ithaca

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by seafire, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seafire

seafire TS Member

Hi everybody, I'm new to this site and I'm in need of a little bit of help. I have a early model single trap 12 guage and I don't know how to determine what model it is. All the numbers match on the barrel, forearm, and stock. It has a serial numbers starting with 27XXXX T. Does anybody have any idea on how I can determine what model and year it was made.

Thanks for the help

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

About need to see it . Post all the numbers all the letters barrel 30-32-34 inch . tell us about the rib anything to help.

It could be a sbt 4-e 5-e or ????? and maybe a Century 1 or 11

3. JEB

JEB Active Member

Your gun was made around 1917. The grade is shown on the inside of the receiver. On the left hand side it should say 4, 5 or 7 and then 12 for 12 gauge. I do not think that there was a 6.

I also own serial # 261075 in a grade 5. I do not shoot it, but it is shootable, its just nice to have. It is a beautiful gun and a piece of trapshooting history.

JEB

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Flues gun all knicks are 400,ooo and above serial no. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.