1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Early Christmas Present

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PAR8HED, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Bought an Ithaca Perazzi. The stamp reads SCIT which I am assuming means SC1T and would be the Trap version of the Comp 1. I'm sure someone will set me straight on that point and hopefully fill me in on the details of this model.

The gun is a 32" O/U with the lower barrel ported. Was this a factory option? It also came with a Stan Baker unsingle and four chokes. Again, can someone fill in the details on this barrel?

As for me, I love the gun. It feels perfect and swings so easy. In fact, almost to easy. I'm coming from a Model 12 to this gun and find myself over-compensating and moving past the birds. I'm having some trouble getting used to the unsingle, but I think I will grow to love it.

Final question, I am a fanatic about keeping a gun clean after shooting. Can anyone fill me on any maintenance issues for this gun?

My apologies for the long post, thanks for any advice. Now if the temp would get above negative numbers so I can go shoot without risking digits!

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    sounds like you are pleased with your new shotgun,that is the most important part of the paragraph. all the best,happy xmas!

joe woods/ontario
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.