1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Earl H.- Important

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

Earl- Thanks for the $10 Dicks coupon. I will use the coupon to buy a flat of Winchester Super Handicap shells. I will mark 4 boxes of these shells with your initials and take them to the Dixie Grand. I will play the Lewis purse on a handicap event and shoot the shells marked EH. You and I will split the Lewis winnings. Next January, you might get a check from me for for something like $50, or $8, or you might not get anything. You know the odds with a Lewis. Wish us luck.

Pat Ireland

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Aren't you glad you have a fan club Pat?

Rickyd

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

PRINCE_OF_DARKNESS- I make a distinction between what I might possibly do and the probability of me actually doing something. If you are interested, I will let you select any single shooter, including Leo H. or me, and I will give you 2 to 1 odds that he does not win the Dixie Grand Handicap Championship. Leo is capable of winning the event but he probably will not win the event.

Earl, if you send me additional coupons, the same deal will apply to them. I will be shooting with John Hiter and he will be responsible for calculating the Lewis winnings. John loves to see me spend money and he doesn't get to see that often.

Pat Ireland

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Earl- He has done it many times in the past.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.