1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EAR PLUGS, SURGICAL SILICONE, NOISE FILTERS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIG PAPA, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

I have been getting request for information from various shooters about the products being offered from various older posts. I will be in Florida for the Dixie Grand. If you would like more information and pictures, just send me a PM on this site or email me at DICKBARHORST@YAHOO.COM. I also offer, in my opinion, the best system for listening to music before and while your are shooting. Checkout the products. My prices are very shooter friendly. You can check references of the quality and service on some older post.

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'll give you an outstanding on this thread.

Don

3. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Thanks Big Don. I always tell folks if either my products nor my services do not do as advertised, I will give you your $$ back and you can tell folks on this site not to purchase these items from me. On the flip side, if they meet or exceed what was advertised, you are also permitted to tell folks.

4. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

I used a pair of the stereo ones all of last year. They were very comfortable and I had some great results using them. I will get another pair for my wife later this year.

Great product and a good guy to deal with.

Terry Jordan.

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Here are my thoughts on them:

1. Awesome!

2. Won't wear out or break

3. Quick turn-around

4. Comfortable

5. Money Back Guarentee

6. Big Papa is great guy to do business with.

Matt Woodson

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Dick are you in FL yet?

Don

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Big Don, I am leaving on January 9th for Florida. Staying for a week. Returning to Ohio on Jan. 18. Plan on returning to FL on March 1 for the entire month. I am sure we will connect sometime in January.

8. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

0   0   0

Hey just wanted to let you guys know I own a pair of Dicks ear plug and I really really like them ......... they fit good and also feel good and also Dick will stand by them.

[​IMG]

9. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Rick, thanks for your input. My past customers are my best salesman. They always bring or send me their friends. I will be in Florida this week shooting the Dixie Grand. If anyone is attending this shoot and would like to see the product just give me a call on my cell phone (937-726-5499). I do not think you will be disappointed in either the product or services. Anyone else interested please send me a PM on this site including your email address. When I get your email address, I will send you more information and pics.

10. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

0   0   0

Thanks Dick .......... good luck down there. Talk to you when you get back.

11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Did you send me a PM on this site with your email address? I will respond with pics and info ifyou give me your email address.

12. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Made it back from FL on Monday night. Anyone still looking for info and pics just send me a PM on this site with your email address and I will send the material for you.

13. cpthook

cpthook Member

0   0   0

I would like info on your ear protection.
    Thanks, Jim Canfield
    1930 McKinney Dr.
    Great Bend, Ks. 67530

14. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Jim, I will send you an email with all the info and pics. Let me know if you have any questions (or you do not get the email).

15. coltlover

coltlover Member

0   0   0

May I get info via email as well?

Regards,

Mark McManus

16. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Coltlover, I will send you pics and info via your email address. Let me know if you get it. Thanks.

17. FAT-BOY

FAT-BOY TS Member

0   0   0

BIG PAPA

Ihave been looking for quality ear plugs for a while. Is your product one size fits all or are they custom made. I have one ear cannal smaller than the other. Will that matter? I am up in years and would like to keep what hearing i have left.

Bobby Meadows

My email_____brmeadows2@msn.com

18. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

My product is custom molded for each of your ears. Send me a PM on this site with your email address and I will send you a whole bunch of info and pictures. One size fits does not fit all. Think of them being more like false teeth. You cannot go to Wal-mart and by them!! Good fit to your ears is where you get the good protection. No two ears are the same, including your own. If you look close at your two molds you will notice differences.

19. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

0   0   0

Please send me info via email. thanks.

20. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

0   0   0

Please send me info via email. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

types of noise filtering earplugs