1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EAR PLUGS FROM BIG PAPA IN FLORIDA **********

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I got the last paperwork today from the lab from all of the orders in Florida. So I know they have received all of the impressions. I would think some of the early orders should be in the process of being shipped. Please let me know when you get them. You can bump this thread or send me a PM on this site. As I told all of you in Florida, if you have any problems with anything just let me know. Thanks to the many of you who placed orders with me. I think all of you will be satisfied with the final product. Anyone still looking for plugs with the music/sound plugs, send me a PM on this site and I will forward information to you. Break them all!!!!!

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Got mine. Thanks.

Don

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I like mine, they are excellent quality and very comfortable.

Terry.

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Thanks TJ. Did you and Nancy make the trip back North yet?

5. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Yes we got home last Friday night, I was busy unpacking etc, all weekend. I am working on a few chart orders now, Harlan is doing some clinics and sent me a couple customers and I had a couple waiting from last month too.

Terry.

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Glad to know you made it home safe. Getting ready to go do some work on my chart right now. The weather here in Ohio is not real pleasent here today. Snow flurries, cold temp and high winds. That is what is so great about working with your chart. The weather does not stop you from improving your scores and getting prepared to shoot real shells when the weather breaks. Glad you like the new plugs. Tell Nancy I said hi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.