1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eagle Creek Shooting Supply Warsaw, IN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fanugee, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Anyone know what happened to this business? I stopped by today and the building was vacant? Anyone know where to find reloading supplies near Warsaw,IN?

Eagle Creek Shooting Supply Co
    1303 North Detroit Street, Warsaw, IN 46580-2922
    (574) 269-5104

2. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

When I lived in Warsaw, you had to go some where. There were maybe 20 locals that shot at Kosco gun club. Not enough shooters to support a store, I would buy from Kingens or Jenkins Guns (long gone)in Indy when I shot there.

3. ramen39

ramen39 Member

There is another gun store on Argonne road in Warsaw. Its also called Eagle Creek something. Don't know if they have components. You might try Kosko gun club and I know that Back Forty Sporting Clays near Bourbon has some.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Kosco gun club?? Oh what memories!! I was born in Warsaw, raised on a farm in Sidney, shot at Kosko for many years

5. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Thanks for the info. I have visited Eagle Creek and Kosko to my knowledge they don't carry reloading supplies. I visit Back 40 however they are only open on weekends. Love that Bunny shoot every April!

6. ramen39

ramen39 Member

Back Forty is also open on Fridays. I shoot there A lot but haven't

made the bunny shoot for A couple of years. Nice place to shoot and good people that own it.

Roy

7. gcessna

gcessna Member

Wild Acers (look for directions in www.claytargetsonline.com )It is E. of Union, MI, north of Bristol, IN. Call one of the #s on claytarget website. He is also a FFL and has the best pricing on guns. They shoot trap every Sat. also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

back forty sporting clays bourbon

eagle creek shooting supply facebook