1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EAA USSG mp310 sporting? Any Good

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nepistolman, Aug 31, 2013.

1. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

Hello to all you trap shooters. My son is going to shoot trap next year. He is 11yrs old and I am a FFL holder and been looking for a decent gun but money always has to be an issue. I am looking at a EAA sporting and was wanting to get your opinions on them. What I have read they are built like a tank but crappy cosmetic wise. All opinions will be appreciated!
    Thanks

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

If it's made in Turkey, stay away. Find a good used 1100
    or 391 Beretta instead.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

any GOOD used gun is a better deal than new trash, won't lose much money if he doesn't like it

4. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

Thanks for your opinions. I really appreciate it. I thought the same about getting a 1100 or something but when a child is shooting the easier the better in my thoughts. It is a baikal 310 and they are made in russia and suppossed to be built like a tank there just not pretty looking but not buying to hang on the wall. Thats just what I have read on shotgunworld and different forums but thought I would get your opinions. THanks

5. Pull_It

Pull_It TS Member

I mostly own Browning shotguns. But I bought a new 20 Ga MP310 last year for upland. I was looking for an over under I could beat up. The gun serves its purpose just fine. I've taken it to shoot trap. I went today and shot better than the guys with more expensive guns. This won't be a collector gun but sometimes a gun is just meant to shoot/hunt with.

My only complaint is that it's still very tight even after firing 700+ rounds through it.

6. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I have that gun. It is a tank, and I'm guessing that unless your 11 year old is very large, it is too much gun for him to hold up for any length of time. I only paid a few hundred dollars for mine, and haven't had any issues with it. I use it as a loaner gun (for big people) Mark

Search tags for this page
baikal 310 review

baikal mp310

baikal mp310 review

baikal mp310 sporting

baikal mp310 sporting review
eaa baikal mp310 sporting shotgun review
eaa mp310 review

ussg mp310