1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

E-ZONE ATA TROPHIES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kolar1, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

ATA-COULD HAVE DONE BETTER IN THE TROPHIE DEPT,BLACK RAILROAD SPIKE FIGURINES,JUST APPEARED VERY CHEAP. COULD HAVE DONE A LITTLE BETTER.
    SHAME ON ATA.

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Shame on you for the post. How juvenile.

Don

3. C H S

C H S TS Member

Why don't people just politely refuse to take trophies they don't like instead of bad-mouthing them but taking them anyway?

Andy

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for mine. Sure I"ll think more of it than you do yours.

5. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

OK I saw the trophies and I'm not usually picky about such matters but I have to agree that those "nail guys" were really pitiful. They were creative little knickknacks but certainly not trophies.

Not only were they silly looking but they had no info on them like Class C runner up for instance.

The only good thing is that there were tons of them. Had I shot well enough to win one I would have been mildly disappointed.

I'm curious as to the what the winners thought when they received one of the alien looking nail figurines.

Smash Em,

Jerry

6. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

The railroad spike figures were NOT ATA trophies but rather zone trophies. ATA trophies are standardized to all zones.

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.