1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

E.R.Shaw

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sasquach, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasquach

sasquach Member

Has anyone had any experience with these folks? Quality,service,etc.

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I used their rifle blanks a while back.. OK for the money.. but to mass produced to really be #1.. old saying.. you get what you pay for.. Same with their shotgun barrel blanks.. The worked.. but Hastings worked out far better.. The rifled shotgun barrel for slugs works GREAT.. Service is slow.. but not bad.. They always answer the phone..and are easy to work with..If I were build Sten guns.. or something like that.. their barrels are all you'd ever need.. benchrest.. I'd think Shillen..

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I had them install rifled shotgun bbls on a few Benelli's, absolutely great. Better than the factory bbls.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Everything you'll ever need to know about Shaw barrels has now been posted..Sarge hit it right on the head.. Maybe a little more direct than I did.. It is.. what it is..

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I made up a couple of Ruger 10-22's with Boyds Laminates and ER Shaw bull barrels and they are spiral fluted stainless...and they are both one-holers @ 50yds

6. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

had them rebarrel a .222 years ago and am supremely happy. gun is a one hole shooter. turnaround was fast and price was fair.

steve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.